Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cityslicker

Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion SPF15 - availability in the UK

If anyone else out there is looking (like me) for the Eucerin moisturiser that Dan recommends in the UK, i.e. a realistic, sustainable, affordable alternative to ordering them online and getting them posted from the States, please contact the manufacturer Beiersdorf to ask them to stock it here.

I emailed them this week to find out if Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion SPF15 is available in the UK, but was advised that it isn't. However I was told "I have passed a copy of your letter [sic] to the Product Manager for EUCERIN, as we are always pleased to receive comments and suggestions from our customers as this helps with future planning of our product range."

So, it seems that customer input on their product range is actually welcomed, which is a good opportunity for those of us in the UK trying to find good supplies for our Clear Skin Regimen.

The email address for the manufacturer is: [email protected]

Would you (and everyone else in the UK who is reading this and interested in the product, or not even hugely interested in the product right now but might be :-) ) please email Beiersdorf and tell them how much you want to buy this product and ask when they will be stocking it in the UK. It may help to mention that it is recommended on www.acne.org to explain why there is so much interest in it.

Thanks!

Tried www.ebay.co.uk and www.ebay.com, got 0 results for "Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion SPF15" (and even just "Eucerin Skin Renewal") in both. In any case (with the US site) I don't see why it would be any cheaper than www.drugstore.com.

Looking at your regimen I'm guessing you're in the States yourself? I can't tell because your profile doesn't show your location.