Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamstan

wet & wild acne care products

I am really likeing this scrub so far. At first I thought it was drying, but that was because I started using it during my use of acorrect peel. Now that I am done peeling and done using the acorrect peel, it doesnt dry me out at all, and it cleared me up really well, before I was breakind out (that time of month and needed a new cleanser)this one is great so far.

Guest Gentle~Rain

Honestly I wasn't even aware that they had any skin care products. I used their lipsticks and eyeliners back in the day! Seafoam green liner and frosty peach lips......LOL does that date me :lol: Maybe it's time to check it out again!

Honestly I wasn't even aware that they had any skin care products. I used their lipsticks and eyeliners back in the day! Seafoam green liner and frosty peach lips......LOL does that date me :lol: Maybe it's time to check it out again!

yeah, it's brand new stuff. Cheap too, thats why I bought it.

I really like their new toner AKA Clarifying Astringent. It contains 2% SA, Chamomilla, some Algae Extract, Witch Hazel and it is alcohol free (well, other then -ol derivatives).

I find it very soothing and not too drying. It does a great job controling oil and breakouts. :D

I was skeptical of that line but based on ingredients, the toner seems like good stuff. I've been looking forever for an oily skin toner at the drugstore that isn't alcohol based and that's the first one I've ever seen. I may try it when I'm out of my CO Bigelow rose toner.

I use their eyeliner, it's good stuff. It actually shows up. I seriously don't understand why people buy $8 eyeliner when you have to go to department store/sephora level makeup to make a big jump in quality from 99 cent wet n wild products. I've also read great MUA reviews on their bronzer and tinted moisturizer.

kamstan: Your a PRODUCT JUNKIE!!! Just like me..................

Got2Be also has a range of skin care products and bath as well. They were just for hairstyle products before and now i see skincare. They actually WORK!! Especially the Pure Intent Mask and their Papaya Scrub.

What's the price range?

like $4- $7 at most. I have tried the got to be stuff, I tried the honey mask and the papaya scrub. I am undeniably a product junkie, I confess it's totally true.

Guest Gentle~Rain

I know!! I have to be careful when I visit this site.....everytime someone talks about something "new" I want to go shopping :shifty: