Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Post Pictures Of Your Mild Acne?

dude !!! im not 30 KG , im 65 KG , im just saying im taking a low dosage read my signature carefully !!! :)

but however people say u get rosacea without even noticing that u have it. flushing red is part of it and im really scared when i see myself flush even when i get up in the morning. If i flush and its not after a shower , sports , etc. Im scared. I hopes its not!!!

btw posh , i showed someone ur pic he said its mild mild rosacea , oh gawd , why are u doing this to us? leave me alone with clear skin :pray: but my acne on my butt or something gawd why on the face.

Lol yeah read it carefully now. I doubt I have roscea, like I posted in the other thread a pic of my skin last summer, its just that the Accutane makes you red and have flushes it should wear off after you come off it. I told my derm about it, and she didn't say anything about roscea. Most people get a tomatoe face while on accutane, I wouldnt worry about it too much. When you go to your next appointment mention it to your derm.

See no roscea before Tane -

IPB Image

Mine

[attachmentid=3548][attachmentid=3549]

ur on accutane...was your face worse then that ...

Posh sweetie!

Please, you are handsome... acutane? that's a semi-serious drug. You'r skin looks gorgeous, and I am actually a little appalled a the fact your derm prescribed you acutane. IMO, with what little acne you have you should be able to treat with topicals. You look great.

Have fun :)

dude !!! im not 30 KG , im 65 KG , im just saying im taking a low dosage read my signature carefully !!! :)

but however people say u get rosacea without even noticing that u have it. flushing red is part of it and im really scared when i see myself flush even when i get up in the morning. If i flush and its not after a shower , sports , etc. Im scared. I hopes its not!!!

btw posh , i showed someone ur pic he said its mild mild rosacea , oh gawd , why are u doing this to us? leave me alone with clear skin :pray: but my acne on my butt or something gawd why on the face.

Lol yeah read it carefully now. I doubt I have roscea, like I posted in the other thread a pic of my skin last summer, its just that the Accutane makes you red and have flushes it should wear off after you come off it. I told my derm about it, and she didn't say anything about roscea. Most people get a tomatoe face while on accutane, I wouldnt worry about it too much. When you go to your next appointment mention it to your derm.

See no roscea before Tane -

IPB Image

You got great skin......... I can't believe you are on accutane :think:

Nah no itchy or any oil. You've only just got on it give it time.

I know how u feel about how people say why are u on accutane...well I consider myself to have mild acne , my derm wants me to try accutane cause of my oily skina nd he says at 21 I shouldnt have to deal with this anymore...Just hang in there and you will be clear.....

thats funny how I gave u that advice when I should be teeling myself that...STAY POSITIVE MAC lol

That picture was when I was really clear in the summer, it was just to show that I did not have roscea before tane and I doubt I have it now its just the redness from accutane. My skin got a lot worse, thats why Im on tane. Its been 3 months and still no real improvement! Can you believe it. :(

(on 40mg)

Mine

You need a psychiatrist, not accutane.

Hehe I need acutane. I am visiting my dermatologist for the first time, YES! I have had moderate acne on my chin, back,shoulders, and chest for a year and a half. I'm currently 16 years old. Your chin is perfect. My chin which is where almost all my acne is on my face, is about 5 times worse :(

Mine

You need a psychiatrist, not accutane.

Hehe I need acutane. I am visiting my dermatologist for the first time, YES! I have had moderate acne on my chin, back,shoulders, and chest for a year and a half. I'm currently 16 years old. Your chin is perfect. My chin which is where almost all my acne is on my face, is about 5 times worse :(

I quoted posh_spice.

I don't know about your acne tho. Post some pictures.

everyones acne is different for differt people?

like I think I have mild acne but it bothers me I think its severe

jeeez. im not one of those gits who moans about people worrying about tiny bits of acne but omg! posh ur skin looks ace, get off this topic!!!!!!! :P

and same goes for u chon bon.

AGH!!!!!! :(

Here here!

Just remember, guys, not everything is going to show up in a photo. I never posted "before" pix because my clogged pores and bumpy skin just didn't really show up in pictures, and I would look at photos of people with inflamed acne and feel like a whiner ... but in real life, my skin didn't look good at all ...

what difference does it make if you have 2 or twenty pimples? the most i ever have at any one time is maybe a couple of active spots that i think i see more than anyone else, but what bothers me is that its persistant, i'm 26 and still seem to break out. Its pretty much under control. i don't wear makeup and my friends say i'm clear but i still keep taking my minocycline because i'm worried about a flare up. This does not mean that i'm "wasting" other peoples time by being here. i'm concerned and that should be enough. If posh is bothered by persistant mild acne than thats a valid concern. Acne also comes in cycles, sometimes mild sufferers get a flare up of like 5 or 6 pimples and then nothing. so really why judge based on one photo? to suggest psychiatric help is rude and uncalled for, this isn't a contest so quit judging! people are on this site for support, if you disagree say it with tact.

what difference does it make if you have 2 or twenty pimples? the most i ever have at any one time is maybe a couple of active spots that i think i see more than anyone else, but what bothers me is that its persistant, i'm 26 and still seem to break out. Its pretty much under control. i don't wear makeup and my friends say i'm clear but i still keep taking my minocycline because i'm worried about a flare up. This does not mean that i'm "wasting" other peoples time by being here. i'm concerned and that should be enough. If posh is bothered by persistant mild acne than thats a valid concern. Acne also comes in cycles, sometimes mild sufferers get a flare up of like 5 or 6 pimples and then nothing. so really why judge based on one photo? to suggest psychiatric help is rude and uncalled for, this isn't a contest so quit judging! people are on this site for support, if you disagree say it with tact.

I don't think I was being rude to suggest he gets help. I know there is a stigma against getting psychiatric help, but there shouldn't be. I am not basing my opinion on this one set of pictures and posts, I am basing my opinion on many posts and pictures I have seen of this individual. I made it clear in my post that I have no issue with the fact that he wants clear skin. The issue is that he is putting his whole life on hold because of mild acne. I am CONCERNED about this, and was not insulting him or anyone.

I am not saying anyone here is wasting my time or anyone elses if they have mild acne. I am not saying that people with mild acne have no right to be here, or that they shouldn't want perfect skin. I am expressing my concern for someone, whose posts I have been following, who not only wants perfect skin, but is shutting themselves out of life until they have perfect skin.

Hello, I hardly ever post on this forum as I normally just like to read through others posts.

However, i would like to comment on this topic;

I have very mild acne, on photos you would hardly be able to tell i had any sort of skin problem.

I normally have whiteheads/blackheads and the occasion nasty (very rare)

But, I am also aware that the human eye is far more capable or seeing this sort of problem than a camera lense. I feel I use whatever acne I have as a more obvious problem that I have with how I see myself. Everyone can see my face but one a few are able to 'see' my mood.

When I talk to someone up close and I see their eyes scanning my face I become concerned at what they are looking at, as humans we generally use facial recognition, but I become insecure.

I think my problem is defo more phycological than an actual physical one. So, I would just like us all to remeber acne for most of us is not a physical problem. It affects our mood and general happiness much more.

Just remember how good it felt when you plucked up the courage to go see your doctor, did it not feel like a huge release?

AGREE

please. a "breakout" doesnt mean 2 active spots of acne. try far more than that. stop being so over dramatic.

I've got a picture in my album now (college ID photo from two years ago) that I think would probably be considered mild to moderate acne.

cant really see your cane