Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Post Pictures Of Your Mild Acne?

Mines worse then that, but still considered mild. I'll try to find a pic. I think its because of the inflammation and redness I get.

IPB Image

heres mine, i have it in the other thread too... i'd say this is pretty mild/moderate

were u worse beofre and now your clear with that left or is that what u had all along

Mine

[attachmentid=3548][attachmentid=3549]

ur on accutane...was your face worse then that ...

Mine

Not really, a few extra spots at the most. Accutane ent done alot for me just yet.

Mine

Not really, a few extra spots at the most. Accutane ent done alot for me just yet.

you have like 2 pimples.. do you honestly expect it to do that much.. i dont know why you would even consider going on it because a couple pimples on your chin.

jeeez. im not one of those gits who moans about people worrying about tiny bits of acne but omg! posh ur skin looks ace, get off this topic!!!!!!! :P

and same goes for u chon bon.

AGH!!!!!! :(

lol don't worry matt i know how u feel. i had it MUCH MUCH worse than them..to me i saw it as severe because it was BAD but my derm said it was considered mild.. :rolleyes: whatever.

jeeez. im not one of those gits who moans about people worrying about tiny bits of acne but omg! posh ur skin looks ace, get off this topic!!!!!!! :P

and same goes for u chon bon.

AGH!!!!!! :(

Here here!

This is the MILD-MODERATE forum on the topic 'Post Pictures Of Your MILD Acne' so don't shoot me! lol

My skin honestly looks worse in real life. I feel shite.

This is the MILD-MODERATE forum on the topic 'Post Pictures Of Your MILD Acne' so don't shoot me! lol

yeh i know sorry im just annoyed!! :P:lol: nah mate it looks cool. trust.

yeh i know sorry im just annoyed!! :P:lol: nah mate it looks cool. trust.

=)

My acne might not be as bad, but im still fucked up in the head from it. No amount of talking or counselling could fix, lol I just need to be clear then I can lead my life again. :(

posh_spice do u have rosacea? or is the redness caused by accutane, i have the redness just like yours , im very curious !

Caused by Accutane. I have fair skin so I guess this makes it worse, I flush a bit too. :(

I was a lil red before from previous medications.

Well check the other topic u made, a pic of me before tane. You only weight 30kg :shocked: im 70kg and on 40mg lol I want to go highier but scared Il go redder

=)

My acne might not be as bad, but im still fucked up in the head from it. No amount of talking or counselling could fix, lol I just need to be clear then I can lead my life again. :(

Posh, we understand that you are bothered by your skin. Yes even a couple of pimples can be frustrating. BUT, it is not normal that three pimples can stop you fom living your life. You'll never be perfect, you can't expect to be perfect. If your skin clears, won't this behaviour just transfer to some other 'imperfection'?

I'll give you an example, I'm a skinny athletic girl. I was quite ill in the fall and went from about 107lbs to about 111lbs. This bothered me, and I wanted to get back to my old weight. BUT I recognized that I was still skinny at 111lbs, and no one else really noticed the change anyway. So even though I wanted to get back to my old weight, it did not effect the quality of my life. What if I had refused to leave the house, or go out with my friends, because *GASP* I weighed 111lbs? Wouldn't I be classisfied as having an eating disorder? Wouldn't my friends reccomend I get some help? (By the way I should note that I do not have an eating disorder, I eat 3 meals a day and have at least 4 snacks, so please no one freak out at me over my weight! I would never compromise my health to stay a specific weight).

I don't think there is anything wrong with you wanting perfect skin, I think there is something abnormal with the fact that you are putting your life on hold until you have perfect skin. Please talk to some one about this, do you see the difference?

=)

Posh, we understand that you are bothered by your skin. Yes even a couple of pimples can be frustrating. BUT, it is not normal that three pimples can stop you fom living your life. You'll never be perfect, you can't expect to be perfect. If your skin clears, won't this behaviour just transfer to some other 'imperfection'?

I'll give you an example, I'm a skinny athletic girl. I was quite ill in the fall and went from about 107lbs to about 111lbs. This bothered me, and I wanted to get back to my old weight. BUT I recognized that I was still skinny at 111lbs, and no one else really noticed the change anyway. So even though I wanted to get back to my old weight, it did not effect the quality of my life. What if I had refused to leave the house, or go out with my friends, because *GASP* I weighed 111lbs? Wouldn't I be classisfied as having an eating disorder? Wouldn't my friends reccomend I get some help? (By the way I should note that I do not have an eating disorder, I eat 3 meals a day and have at least 4 snacks, so please no one freak out at me over my weight! I would never compromise my health to stay a specific weight).

I don't think there is anything wrong with you wanting perfect skin, I think there is something abnormal with the fact that you are putting your life on hold until you have perfect skin. Please talk to some one about this, do you see the difference?

I know what you're saying and I tried to live my life properly believe me, but I can't. I use to be confident, good looking, in control now thats the total opposite. I am probably a bit warped now, but with the redness and flushing its made it worse. Its looks worse in real life, I feel so shite. I can't do anything to make it better, just got to wait til accutane works.

posh, I don't see how your GP would warrant you accutane with acne as mild as that, to be honest.

Edit: My acne is about the same as displayed my avatar, and I consider myself to have mild-moderate.

I was wondering how you got prescribed accutane for acne like that as well!? I always thought it was only for severe cases? But I do understand Posh Spice's point, any amount of acne can really mess with you in the head espically if you have suffered from it for a long time, but seriously I doubt anybody would even look twice at them if you go out. :)

Posh and chon bon have it sooo good. If mine was looking like yalls I wouldn't even be a member on this site to tell ya the truth. lol. Not bashing you guys or anything, but damn guys. I look like Nostalgia kinda, little more faded. So thats Posh Spice in the pic laying down? Didn't know she looked that good.

so ur sure its not rosacea? as long as its caused by accutane and temporary im safe :)

Just because you have red cheeks and flush doesnt mean you have Rosacea. I dont know why everyone gets that impression? Redness does not always = Rosacea.

Guest funky_monkey

a couple of spots isnt acne. posh has great skin! My skin looks like that now and I'm over the moon.

dude !!! im not 30 KG , im 65 KG , im just saying im taking a low dosage read my signature carefully !!! :)

but however people say u get rosacea without even noticing that u have it. flushing red is part of it and im really scared when i see myself flush even when i get up in the morning. If i flush and its not after a shower , sports , etc. Im scared. I hopes its not!!!

btw posh , i showed someone ur pic he said its mild mild rosacea , oh gawd , why are u doing this to us? leave me alone with clear skin :pray: but my acne on my butt or something gawd why on the face.