Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

When Did You Start Getting Acne?

i've had it for about 4 1/2-5 yrs now, and i keep thinking (and hoping) i'll outgrow it. i think i read somewhere that acne, on average, lasts about 5-10 yrs per person. who knows how accurate that is, or even if i'm remembering the exact figures correctly. but when i look around, at people in their upper 20s, 30s, and on, i rarely see people of that age with bad acne. i figure they too have outgrown whatever acne they had while younger.

I can remember my skin starting to get oily in 6th grade, so that would be age 11/12. Then by 7th grade began breaking out. By 9th grade, it was really bad.

:think: I thought you were 22.

Early 20's, I would maybe get one a month in high school. It really got bad in the last year and a half though.

Guest PokaHotAz
I can remember my skin starting to get oily in 6th grade, so that would be age 11/12. Then by 7th grade began breaking out. By 9th grade, it was really bad.

:think: I thought you were 22.

:D SORRY hehe i lied :liar::liar: i was bored hehe ...yah im 22

Guest PokaHotAz

omg wearing a bra was so embarrasing for me when i was a lil girl

feels like I've always had acne...junior high was bad, high school was worse, college had its ups and downs...I've avoided accutane but taking it is looking better and better

Started : 18 years and 3 months of age, 25 yrs old now. started out as just a couple small cysts on the chin, went for a facial which brought out pimples all over my cheeks, where i had never ever had pimples before, sooo annoying, now get the odd pimple on the cheeks but chin problem regular occurence, pretty darn sure its hormones. and very bad air pollution where i work(lots of chemicals esp sulphur).

My acne started when I was 19.

Me too....I had non inflammatory acne (really mild) when I was 18 and a half, and I actually got my first inflammatory pimple a week after my 19th bithday....