Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guardian

Ordered a tube of BP gel week and a half ago...

I ordered a tube of the BP gel nearly a week and a half ago through the clear skin regimen site using paypal. I still have not recieved my gel, I live in the US, and it usually takes 3 days to get here. Heres my problem, I deleted my confirmation #, so I have no idea how I can track what happened to my gel. Any suggestions??? :confused:

I ordered a tube of the BP gel nearly a week and a half ago through the clear skin regimen site using paypal. I still have not recieved my gel, I live in the US, and it usually takes 3 days to get here. Heres my problem, I deleted my confirmation #, so I have no idea how I can track what happened to my gel. Any suggestions??? :confused:

Same here. I ordered 4 bottles Jan. 23rd and they still haven't arrived. 3 weeks have passed...

Regarding your confirmation number, email [email protected] and ask for it. You may need to provide them with your credit card number again.

Thanks for the info. What makes me mad is that they already took the money out of my checking account a week ago...I used my debit card btw.

Guest PokaHotAz

yikes! i hope my two tubes i ordered dont take much longer... im running low on my bp... it will only last 4 more days... 5 max

yea i ordered mine on January 31st.... still waiting.... and breaking out like crazy :cry:

Weird. I'm only 40 min south of the Twin Cities and I got my BP without a hitch. I ordered 2 tubes of BP on Jan 29th, supposedly they shipped on 30th, and I received them sometime last week.

I still haven't recieved a notice about it from the post office yet... :mad:

And mine is supposed to be shipped to Hawaii. I guess it takes longer there. But 3 weeks? Damn...

Im glad to see this is happening to other people and its not just me. I was also wondering if mine got stolen from my mailbox. I cant believe this, Ive always thought this company had good service but I guess not...all i want are some answers as to WHAT IS GOING ON? Its been over two weeks for me.

There seems like there's a bunch of this going on lately. I wonder if it's winter weather related or what. I don't know. But, if you want to insure quick and thoroughly trackable delivery next time, you can try DHL. Should be no problems that way at all.