Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This site recommends a good razor but i don't see shaving foam or gel recommended. I'm pretty sure most of them don't help acne so can anyone suggest one that is good for shaving and doesn't irritate the skin in anyway?

Ive been using mach3 turbo shave gel for the last few months with sensor excel razor and its good doesnt break me out or anything.I like you have looked around for an oil free non pore clogging shave gel but cant find any ive seen a neutrogena clear skin shave gel on the net but its only available in the us.But the mach3 gel is doing fine so not too pushed now

I was wondering if it was better getting one of those brushes to apply the shaving cream over your face then just using hands?

In terms of shaving in the past I've used Mac 3 and found it does a good job, the reccomend razor on the site is okay but doesn't give me a close shave which I need (It looks messy otherwise) so I usually shave against the grain on 2nd go for suprememe close shave, but I think it's bad for your face, and obviously doesn't help my acne :(

best shave gel ive ever used is king of shave,green anti bacterial one,never use anything else then i apply prima shave on my neck after for razor burn,works a treat

best shave gel ive ever used is king of shave,green anti bacterial one,never use anything else then i apply prima shave on my neck after for razor burn,works a treat

they sell this in UK, where? Also you think it's a good idea to use those brushes to apply lather?

I saw that king of shaves anti-bacterial shaving foam and thought that might be a good idea. I didn't really want it after using their moisturiser though which I didn't think was very good but I'll get that now.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone as I think the current shaving gel I'm using is making my acne a lot worse.

Sebby click Here and I think it may also be available from boots.

I've used king of shaves, gillette gels and foams etc over the years, but I have found that shaving cream applied with a shaving brush gives me the best shave as it doesn't clog up my razor and leaves less irritation. Any of the shaving creams you can find in boots/tescos are good enough for the job