Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ppx11

AHh! I need help with this pimple.

I think its a papule (maybe half a centimeter big or more), RED, no head, slightly soft but the thing is, its also pretty hard and solid. It doesn't feel tender like previous pimples and feels pretty hard (Not like rock hard).. Maybe I'm being overly paranoid but What should I do to treati t??

/bump

i tried icing it but i think its too far developed for it to really help... should i just let it go its own course :[ ?

Guest Spike Rose

a lot of times fussing with it hurts more than helps.

Guest chon_bon

listen to me very carefully...

when you get a pimple. no matter how big, how hard, how red...

you are fucked.

the only thing you can do... is to put medicine on it, and wait.

i suggest CSR gel.

touching, popping, picking will lead to scaring.

that is the truth.

I just saw a recommendation from Bonsai Jess for a good spot treatment. She says to dab the spots with Bactine and cover them with round BandAids overnight ... says it makes them go way down. This seems to have worked well for quite a few people.

I just saw a recommendation from Bonsai Jess for a good spot treatment. She says to dab the spots with Bactine and cover them with round BandAids overnight ... says it makes them go way down. This seems to have worked well for quite a few people.

Stop copy/pasting that into every damn topic you post count whore.

im sorry but lol, good one queen. apply aloe vera gel on it thickly and then spot treat ti with the highest conentration of benzoyl peroxide. once its down and notthing inside anymore just apply aloe vera gel to help it finish healing. take some vitmains also.

no its because moisture helps a pimple heal faster when your dry it takes forvever to heal and a bandaid traps moisture and the medicine.

THE BANDAID IS A DUMBSHIT IDEA I don't know why, maybe it only ruined ME, but it created a HUGE fucking red mark that lasted for days until I peeled it off too soon and left a pink mark to fade. The bandaid, that is. Bactine works pretty well, (I think) but the bandaid just fucked me over SO bad.

Yeah, I would say that putting on a bandaid is a bad idea. Isn't the acne bacteria anaerobic (can't live in oxygen)?? That's what I've read...

Try putting some tea tree oil on it...I thought it was crazy at first, but then i tried it and it works so well!!!!

You can get it at walmart or cvs

There is no medically proven way to make a pimple disappear faster, other than lancing it. Any spot treatments are BS. You can only prevent acne, not treat what's already there (other than surgical methods).