Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Narco220

Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea

Just wonderd if anyones using this product in there current regimen?

I've been using it for about 4 days and started to brake out a little is this normal after a few days of starting to moisterize over bp gel?

Ingredients:

Aqua• Urea • Glycerin • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Cyclomethicone • Dimethicone • Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate • Triisostearin • Cetyl Alcohol • Sodium Lactate • Glyceryl Stearate • Benzyl Alcohol • PEG-40 Stearate • Methylparaben • Lactic Acid • Lanolin Alcohol • Phenoxyethanol • Biosaccharide Gum-1 • Butylparaben • Ethylparaben • Isobutylparaben • Propylparaben

I use it with my regimen and find it works really well. I didn;t break out when I first started using it, but don't worry break outs at any stage during the start of the regimen are normal. :)

I use it with my regimen and find it works really well. I didn;t break out when I first started using it, but don't worry break outs at any stage during the start of the regimen are normal. :)

same here

its good stuff but dear :(

Thanx for the feedback!

I'm going to carry on using it along with the bp gel and CETAPHIL SKIN CLEANSER.

It hard to know what to try when being in the uk as most products praised on here you can only buy in the states.

so is this stuff good...I used 2 moistrisers and I bork out so I'm aafrid to use another

Narco, I think with the lactic acid in the "Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea" it would be wise to use a different moisturiser for the first few weeks of the Regimen.

I used Boots Botanics Pore Perfecting Moisturiser SPF15 (£3.50ish) twice a day for the first 3 weeks, which does a really good job. If you find you suffer from flaking then definitely start with the Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream after 2-4 weeks. But initially I would avoid lactic acid and other AHAs while your skin settles into the Regimen.

I started with the Eucerin after 3 weeks (and even now for night only, because the Boots Botanics moisturiser is an excellent daytime moisturiser, especially with the sunscreen).

PS: Narco, I take it you're in the UK? If so it's useful to change your Profile so that you say your location - it helps people know whether their advice is of any use to you (e.g. there's no point in a New York member telling me how great the range of moisturisers is at Bloomingdales...).

oh i didnt eithen notice the Lactic Acid init!

man thats weird cause ive not been on the regimen alot and its fine for me its the best moisturiser ive used to far

Thanx for the info city i just checked out the boots website for that product (Boots Botanics Pore Perfecting Moisturiser SPF15) with no luck have you got a link??

you shouldent tan when on the Regimen bro bad idea

tanning only makes Acne worse anyways

i wouldent risk it..

I've just treated myself to some of the Eucerin with Urea and noticed it contained Lactic acid. Is it comparable to Dan's recommendation of moisturisers with AHAs? Will it help with my marks and scars over time like these AHA moisturisers are supposed to do?

jim