Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


Im a light brown color but i have this dark brown patch around my mouth/chin area. Im guessing this is what's called hyperpigmentation right?...does anybody else have this?

and are there ways/treatments that can get rid of this (im not talking about fading creams)...

I don't go to a derm so would my regular doctor be able to prescribe something to get rid of it?

Maya or anybody got any suggestions

Thanks (sorry if this is alil off topic)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes