Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
floss

Liver flushes

How many liver flushes does it tend to take till your acne gets cleared up?

Also, once you've got clear by this method do you still have to do flushes now and then to maintain results, or is there a way of preventing the liver getting fucked up again?

I read that liver flushing can help get rid of allergies, so if my acne WAS caused by something like gluten intolerance (i don't know if it is), would liver flushing still help??

Also, once you've got clear by this method do you still have to do flushes now and then to maintain results, or is there a way of preventing the liver getting fucked up again?

I read that liver flushing can help get rid of allergies, so if my acne WAS caused by something like gluten intolerance (i don't know if it is), would liver flushing still help??

This is all from what I've read, not from personal experience.

How many it will take is an individual thing. Seems like 6-8 is a good number to aim for, although you might not have to do that many, but even if you clear up, you should keep flushing until you aren't flushing stones anymore. Maybe take a break after 7-8 of them and then resume in a few months, if you're still getting lots of stones.

After that, I think most people get away with just doing it once or twice a year. The best way to prevent it getting over clogged again is to follow a good diet.

According to 'liver flushing philosophy", allergies, acne, other chronic issues are a manifestation of an impaired liver, so hopefully, it will help regardless of what the underlying issues are.

Good luck. I am doing them myself, so I'll let you know how I get on.

I've done 30+ flushes, and still manage to get stones out - but they're much much smaller and less in quantity. My skin started to really improve around 15 or so.

I'll quote Andreas on your question about gluten intolerances and liver flushing:

Although liver flushing plays a major role in ending allergies to physical things like gluten, it may not be enough. If the reactiveness of the immune system increases in response to a rising severity of physical or emotional threats, normally harmless protein particles as found in gluten or cat hair can lead to strong allergies. The key to lowering the need for self-defense is in keeping the insides of the body as neat and clean as possible, starting with the colon (most importantly), the liver, and kidneys (see The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush, http://www.ener-chi.com). People with allergies tend to have close to 3,000 or more stones in the biliary system of the liver. Having released 300-400 stones isn't enough to keep the bile ducts in the liver open long enough to make much of a difference with regard to food allergies. How we digest food, and prevent the need for an immune reaction, also depends on the times of meals, when we eat the main meal of the day, how and at what times we sleep, emotional states, etc. (see Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation for details on the main causes of digestive problems and how to rectify them).

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=337&i=12187

I've done 30+ flushes, and still manage to get stones out - but they're much much smaller and less in quantity. My skin started to really improve around 15 or so.

hoppy.. would you mind elaborating on the condition of your skin? are you completely clear now - regardless of your diet?

hoppy.. would you mind elaborating on the condition of your skin? are you completely clear now - regardless of your diet?

No, I'm not completely clear, but I've made drastic improvements. I ran into a couple of problems flushing, and I'm trying to take care of them now. If I eat anything processed, I will break out. I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat whatever I want, but oh well, at least my insides will be clean.