Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goukis362

accutane finished for about 1.5 yrs..

hey guys. i havent been on here for the longest of time. but i finished my accutane treatment for about 1.5 yrs now and i would like to say this has beeen the greatest thing ever. i hardly breakout and not much whiteheads. my face is literally 100% clear with an occasion zit or two which goes away in a day or two. my regimen has been a very simple yet effective way for me. all i do is wash my face twice a day with adveno foaming face wash (1.5% salycilic acid) and 100% aloe gel as my lotion. that's all guys. and most of my scar except some small icepick scars are left. good luck!

thanks for coming back bro. I have been off for 2 months now also and I got one zit on my noise. I paniced and took two 40 mg tane that I had left.'

I visit every now and then. So you did not do anything else special?

Glad to hear it. And you had no topical meds for maintenance did you? This seems to be thr problem with the rest of us post-taners. I am going to stay away from topicals from now on. If I ever have to go back on tane, screw maintenance, I am going to keep it simple.

Congrats on your success!!