Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You betcha there's a Zellers store near by me, but I am wondering it Superstore will sell it too. I am going there tomorrow to do my shopping, so I shall look for one similar, or exactly like that one you posted. As well as I need to get some aloe veria gel, and some chamoile tea bags(because I do a 10 min steam twice a week). Thanks for all your help, suggestions, allready I see a diffrence(even if my friend didn't agree..ming). But I am finding that the A is working, yes..but its really drying out them(making them crusty, thats why this brush shall do wonders for me :)

hey, are you using the cetaphil too? I think the combination of the two is perfect. let me know...

im interested in maybe trying a "steam" I did them a long time ago.. when I was younger, but it only consisted of me filling our sink with hot hot water and me kneeling over it and throwing a towel over top my head for about 10 minutes... what does the chamomile do? does it help?

I am using the cleanser too like you said, its making my skin not as dry(less red) as before so far :) How I do the steam for my face is I put a couple chamomile tea bags in a stainless steel bowl of mine and trap all the heat from it to go to my face only under a towl for 15 max mins. Than after the steam I spalsh my face with cooler water about 3 times, and chamomile is very gentle to your skin, and it helps reduce inflamation and blemishs in senstive/ combo skin people. It really refreshs deep down to all the pores in your skin. I thin k its a great help, do that a bout 3-4 times a week, and I am sure your pores will be thanking you.

Clear Pores? I went to the website. Is it clearpores.com? If that is it then it looks good. Proactive has BP and Clear Pores has SA. So which ever works best for you and your skin. But, you can get proactiv for 20 to 50 bucks. Clear Pores charges over 65 bucks. I think this is the stuff you mentioned: http://www.clearpores.com/

Keep your money! This product looks and smells like snake oil. I was interested in buying it until I found out more about the company selling it. Look at some of the other stuff they are into:

http://www.lativio.com/refund.html (make sure to scroll down the page for a good laugh)

The thing that really got me is the doctors they have approving this thing also say they can cause male body parts to get bigger and perform better all with some plants.

The only clear pores you want is the ones on your face. I say stick with the basics, good skin care products with ingredients that don't make your skin un-happy.

Clear Pores? I went to the website. Is it clearpores.com? If that is it then it looks good. Proactive has BP and Clear Pores has SA. So which ever works best for you and your skin. But, you can get proactiv for 20 to 50 bucks. Clear Pores charges over 65 bucks. I think this is the stuff you mentioned: http://www.clearpores.com/

Keep your money! This product looks and smells like snake oil. I was interested in buying it until I found out more about the company selling it. Look at some of the other stuff they are into:

http://www.lativio.com/refund.html (make sure to scroll down the page for a good laugh)

The thing that really got me is the doctors they have approving this thing also say they can cause male body parts to get bigger and perform better all with some plants.

The only clear pores you want is the ones on your face. I say stick with the basics, good skin care products with ingredients that don't make your skin un-happy.

Yeah I am not suprised, thank you!

I am happy and content with my Cetaphil and my aveeno, no desire for proactive, and this crappola