Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heymikey

What does severe acne look like?

Can anyone post a picture that shows the minimumrequirement to make it classify as severe acne? How do you differentiate between moderate and severe acne?

The reason why I'm asking is because I've always thought my acne was moderate until my doctor told me it was severe.

By the way, I underlined the word "minimum" before some dickhead replies "you don't know what severe acne looks like, moron?"

I dunno, but mine was severe. I wish I still had my pic in my computer. I'd show ya. Try google, images-severe acne

upload a pic of urself i tell if its severe

btw , if u google severe acne , those acne are scary and definitely arent severe , lot of those are acne from mars.

upload a pic of urself i tell if its severe

btw , if u google severe acne , those acne are scary and definitely arent severe , lot of those are acne from mars.

Ya, I think I had a panic attack one time when I google that shit. :lol:

That looks like severe? I think mines moderate and it's about half that and almost severe. none on my forehead. I googled severe acne and WTF. That is some alien, radiation exposure shit.

Yeah witch one is the before or after pic?

Maybe like this? Only you could have less clumping.

IPB Image

That looks like severe? I think mines moderate and it's about half that and almost severe. none on my forehead. I googled severe acne and WTF. That is some alien, radiation exposure shit.

Yeah witch one is the before or after pic?

Holy fuck! I think you might be right A-Pro. Just judge a lot harsher in my mind I guess. But I took the online test and it said I have moderate. Um. So do you know wich of the first pics you posted was taken first? And what kinda acne do you got?

wow that last pic. how can the acne be eating the skin like that...looks more like cancer.

Jesus Christ people! Everybody knows those cases are really severe. I'm referring to those cases that border moderate to severe.

cysts = severe

people have different definitions for cysts. A cyst is at least a 1/2 long painful bump under the skin, usually it's a bunch of zits fused together.

As you said, I am self-aware/self concious of my scars, but my heart goes out to those people, I have a panic attack if I get one pimple now, becuase for some reason, i think Im going to break out....break out with like two or three, I should thank god I guess for never having something that bad...wowsers, Im still self concious though

IPB Image

I'd have to say this is about the minimum to be called severe. Now, there is scarring present which obviously doesn't have to be there.

IPB Image

I had this type of acne, where it's not so much covering your whole face, but huge cysts/nodles appear. I think this chin alone would make the person a severe acne candidate.

wow, you i thought that i had bad acne but seeing those pics i have been thinking twice, now i dont upset as much when i get a few now and then. I feel sorry for those people that have really bad acne.