Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've decided to give B5 a try, what do I have to lose, but $$ and I've already wasted enough of that. Anyway I was wondering how much B5 I should take a day, I have the 500 mg capsules. I just want to be sure to take the right dose to maximize results, if there are any, I am being optimistic.

I've decided to give B5 a try, what do I have to lose, but $$ and I've already wasted enough of that. Anyway I was wondering how much B5 I should take a day, I have the 500 mg capsules. I just want to be sure to take the right dose to maximize results, if there are any, I am being optimistic.

taking b5 in powder form will be much more effective than capsule form. with powder you take a half teaspoon 3x a day. if you are going those capsules, you will have to take 20 a day (10grams). the best deal and product i have found is b5 from acne miracle. they are the most legit, not like some companies just trying to make as much money as possible. plus they sell a b5 gel.

you should really check out this website link at the bottom, also make sure you take a b-complex vitamin everyday. taking a large amount of b5 isnt bad for you, but it will flush our the rest of the b vitamins from your system so you must take a b-complex 50 vitamin.

www.acnemiracle.com

good luck