Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I do that. I use soap to wash, but I bet that would be bad to gring into skin, so I wash first, then just use the bruch with warm water, then rinse. Works great!

I was wondering about this too.

Does anyone with experience have reccomdations on the hardness of the toothbrush, how hard to do it, whether or not to use something other than just water (like apaple cider vinegar etc)?

I use a soft battery-powered Oral B toothbrush and one of two cleansers, depending on how my skin is doing that day. Probably best to use a really mild cleanser such as Cetaphil or Calmin, since it sits on your face for awhile.

Don't scrub your face, just run the toothbrush over it. Start gently and see how much pressure you feel comfortable with. This is not DIY dermabrasion ... be nice to your skin.

Results can be startlingly good but some people do experience irritation -- usually little bumps. Just stop doing it if this happens.

Q

I do that. I use soap to wash, but I bet that would be bad to gring into skin, so I wash first, then just use the bruch with warm water, then rinse. Works great!

Hey, I use the cetaphil to exfoliate with a complexion brush, my face is clearing up so nicely and feels so soft and smooth... first I do a wash with the soap to get anything accumulated as well as makeup off my face, then do the exfoliation with the soap. Works wonderful and I don't feel like im grinding it into my skin at all.

If anything, I think this may work even better for me than just using the brush with water. So much more thorough!

I use a gentle facial brush to exfoliate - I bought this from the body shop for £2.00!

I personally like the facial brush better than a toothbrush!

I use a gentle facial brush to exfoliate - I bought this from the body shop for £2.00!

I personally like the facial brush better than a toothbrush!

dito!