Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
accutaner

120Mg of ACCUTANE A DAY!

Hey Everyone!

I decided to post another journal, the other one doesn't let me update anymore.

Brief Intro: I am a 16 year old guy in Southern California. Last time I weighed myself, I weighed 139 Pounds. i have been on Accutane for a full 3 months. I have pretty reulsive and nasty acne. My face is extremely damaged from previous medications and picking which led to scarring.

Okay. I have been on Accutane for 3 months. I have an appointment with my dermatologist on Wednesday the 15th. Last month I was placed on 120MG/day. To be honest, no serious side effects other than breaking out. I anticipated the break out, so everything is going fine.

For those of you who are new to my journal, I started out on 40MG a day for a full month, then I went up to 80MG for Month 2. I just finished my 3rd month of Accutane which was 120MG.

If you have questions... please add a comment.

Today is day 83 of accutane. I have been on 120MG for 32 days. Okay . . . .message me if you have questions.....

-jay

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! I was my own valentine, I took myself shopping, yay!

Okay. . .

Armani-Exchange, yes I am still breaking. I am breaking out badly. The wort area of my face is my cheeks! eeeeeeeew.

Today is day 34 of 120MG/day ..... and it's day 85 of Accutane in general.

okay i really don't have much to say tonight.... acne sux... that's it. I see my derm tomorrow !! so i should be excited!!

thanks for responding y'all!!

-jay

p.s.

Ghosty, did you clear up well??? you took a lot of Accutane dude, I hope you are doing fine now.

Ghosty, Your pictures are very inspring! Thanks dude!

So, I went to the derm yesterday. He kept me at 120mg/Day for this month. YAY YAY YAY he toook me off of the Erythromycin Topical Solution! I hated it soooo much. It would sting my face and I would shed a couple tears every time I put it on because it just hurt sooo damn much!

Okay . . .So I am still breaking out. It sucks... it sucks a lot!!! i hate it, i have gotten used to it now. Or so I think, I am becoming very social because I realized that It really doesn't matter. I have hidden in my little corners far too long. I am still ugly and moreso repulsive but I know that my attitude toward other people and friends is much better and much more valuable than my face. I am happy for myself. I am truly appreciative of what I have now. I have acne. I have it for some reason. I am pretty sure that I'll clear up someday. I can only hope, but if I dont I know that I can make it through life.

Right now my only wish is to clear up. It sounds hypocritical, right? I just finished saying how I really don't care about slear skin, and here I am contradicting myself and saying that I only wish for clear skin. I don't mean it that way. I just don't have a lot of other things to wish for. I have a good body(which I work for, it didn't come naturally) I have good friends. I have an AMAZING family, Etc. Etc. If I had clear skin, It would add a whole new layer of fun to my life. I would be able to speak to the people i have a crush on without feeling like the tiniest ant on Earth. I would be able to go to the Beach and not sorry about looking out-of place. Even though I just recently realized that acne doesn't matter too much, I KNOW for a fact that I would get more than what I expect out of life. I would love it more.

Anyway, so today is day. . .

DAY 87 of ACCUTANE IN GENERAL,

DAY 36 of 120MG PER DAY

yay. I guess I am almost there. I can only hope.

again, GHOSTY. . .thanks for the inspirational pics. But, are you breaking out again? Are you on a second course? Until what month of Accutane did you break out? I am now on month 4 and my face is breaking out worse than World War 1. . .

Okay. . .take care.

-Jay

Simply Me, I think it's %100 fine. Honestly, I have been on 120MG/day and I am almost SURE that it's just the same as 40MG/day. I think I need to go on like 18,000MG/day to make sure it gets absorbed thoroughly. I may be wrong.

Do any of you know what the "absorption-rate" is for accutane? How much of the damn pill actually gets into our bodies that we don't pee away? I don't know, maybe I am just being pessimistic. But I think that maybe if all of us go on something like 240MG/day of accutane we will actually see the results we want.

Maybe I am VERY wrong. I really hope I am wrong though.

Oh yea.... i have a big question. DOES THE TYPE OF FOOD YOU TAKE ACCUTANE WITH REALLY MATTER? Should I be taking my Accutane with French Fries and Pizza instead of taking it wih bread??? I need to lose some weight though!!!

I tend to break out with fatty foods !! so . . . I am skeptical about taking my accutane with fatty foods.

WHAT SHOULD I DO????

Maybe I should go out to the store and buy a lot of SAlmon. haha.

Anyway,

I still have to take two more pills of 40MG today. I will update on my face later.

LOVE Y'ALL!!

TODAY IS DAY 88!!!! yay... only a decade to go !!! one more decade and I'll have clear skin!

IT IS DAY 91!!

I am still not clearing up. What is wrong with me?

My face just keeps on breaking out and breaking out and breaking out.

I look so nasty. I don't look as bad as before though. I am referring to the time when I broke out over the period of a year with NO clearing or healing. This was last year. It was extremely tough on me. I broke off relationships with my friends and I would not dare eat lunch outdoors with the few friends I kept. I hated that time.

I sitll hate my face though, It so repulsive. I am beginning to hate myself now. Am i doing something wrong????? I know I am, what am I doing wrong????

Stupid Acne, I HATE YOU!!!

I HATE IT!!!

so. . .I hope you all will respond.

Oh yes. . . Read my next journal. . . It is quite interesting and I think i might do it. It is on Blood Doping.

Guest Tenshi

well im on it for 8 months in total..i cant really relate because yours is such a high dosage..and maybe that's the reason why you're breaking out but 3 months is give or take..i would say you're over the worst now and going into the 5th month u will see a dramatic improvement. it almost seems to happen within the span of a week..1 day u just realise your skin feels softer and your getting no new breakouts. good luck..

Im on 60mg/day and yes i really hope that we will be clear soon. My face right now is even worse then before tane , a lot of redness !!!!!!

Hey Hey now my pics may be blurry but trust ,e when i tell you im clear armani exchange very clear as of right now 1 month off tane

i HATE my face right now.....

lately i have been a lot more confident about myself though.... i have other ... more important things to worry about...... anyway.... i hope you are all doing better now....

Today is day 94... face still sucks!!!!!!!

anyway..... Ghosty.... i trust ya!!!

can't wait to have clear skin!!!!

I am sorry you are not seeing the results, just yet, that you are looking for! I am wishing for you that you clear up really soon!! :)

DAY 96!!!

face is still breaking out.

I have to register for the iPledge program thing. if not, i wont get my last months of accutane and I will have to wait a long time before goingon accutane again.

i have to call my derm soon!!

okay...

that's it for today.

-jay

DAY 114 of Accutane

I AM ON MY LAST MONTH OF ACCUTANE!!! STILL BREAKING OUT A LOT!

I realy wanted to stay on Accutane for longer than 5 months. My skin has not yet gotten significantly better. I have been on Accutane for a 4 full months now.

STUPID iPledge program. My doc told me that I am registered. But I can't fill my prescription!!! THIS SUCKS SOOOO MUCH!! I only have like 10 pills left. That means I have to keep on taking 40MG a day until my derm registers me and gets everything straightened out. I AM SOOOO PISSED OFF!!!

I hate my life because of this stupid acne shit!

I HATE IT!!