Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Rebecca*

Cure For Blackheads, Red Marks, White Heads etc.

this has been working wonders for me and soo mant othe rppl i have zero black heads on my nose .. the ones on my chin get less and less every day and i hardly have any sort of acne ... and my red amrks of course are fading extremely fast .. some are taking longer than other but the results are awsome not to mention my face is baby smooth and hasnt been like this in years! this method gets rid of all the gunk on ur face it reallt works !

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=55414

go to that thread it has been working wonderuflly for me

imagine all you need a pedicure brush, mild mild soap (cetaphil) and a really good oil free moisturizer

Guest Gentle~Rain

For those who don't want to invest the time to read the 120+ pages, could you sum it up for us? I read some of it but it was confusing.....first elecrtic brush then not, then neosporin, then not, 2x a day, then not, baking soda, then not...just what exactly has that technique evolved into? Thanks!!

is the first page updated enough? I have everything I do on it if you scroll past the pics. I try to keep that page updated with everything I'm doing now, bc you're right it has changed a lot since I began in June.

Guest Gentle~Rain

is the first page updated enough? I have everything I do on it if you scroll past the pics. I try to keep that page updated with everything I'm doing now, bc you're right it has changed a lot since I began in June.

After re-reading it it looks ok...here's what I got:

mornings= gentle wash only (Cetaphil gentle bar cleanser)

evenings= exfoliate w/Cetaphil gentle bar cleanser, neosporin if needed/wanted - rubbed in not globbed.

choice of soft facial brush or oral B electric.

Is that right? Oh and LOL @ the picture of the paint scraper!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

evenings= exfoliate w/Cetaphil gentle bar cleanser, neosporin if needed/wanted - rubbed in not globbed.

Is that right? Oh and LOL @ the picture of the paint scraper!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeup thats exactly it .. i prefer the pedicure brush its larger abnd gets the whole face i dont have the time to use a tooth brush ... juss use the brush gently and after a few monnths it will lose its stiffness so you wont have to be as gentle.

everything looks great... if u go with the electric toothbrush, be sure to get the extra soft head. I actually recommend the other types of scrub brushes over the electric toothbrush, especially if you're trying it out for the first time-getting the electric toothbrush plus the soft heads will probably set u back $30+. the scrub brush should be only 2$ or so. the best one I've found is at Walgreens. hahaha snap, you're the first person to mention the wire brush :cool:

Jess, I was at London Drugs the other day buying shampoo and I saw the same brush that you had for $1.50. There were about 7 different sizes of the same type of brush, all under $10.00. Maybe you can update it for the Canadians on your other thread. We don't have Walgreens up here.

I saw it at London Drugs but it's probably at Shoppers Drug Mart as well.

:dance: jessexfoliation rules!

hi, that looks painful scrubbing your face?

plus doesn't it agitate it and make it red? also how will this work on someone with scarring? cuz i don't want it to screw them up...

thanks

hi, that looks painful scrubbing your face?

plus doesn't it agitate it and make it red? also how will this work on someone with scarring? cuz i don't want it to screw them up...

it really isnt painful juss be gentle at first bc the bristles can b stiff and let it soak in warm watre first that softens them up ... but after a while of using it they become dull and u dotn ahve to be as gentle. Well when u scrub ur face with anything it is always red at first ... but juss be easy ... it wont agitate it and if ur face is slightly red it will go awya in amatetr of minutes juss remember to moisturize. it works fine with scars ive noticed my scars disappearing and other ppl's scars also become more refined.

Has anyone had any luck with this method so far? I've been doing it for like 3 weeks now and I don't think it's done much yet. It's hard to tell though, since my case seems to be pretty bad unfortunately.

i'll sum it up for u. all it is taking a toothbrush to oyur face to exfoliate your skin and remove blackheads.

I have been using the bs,water and toothbrush to exfoliate with also,,,for a couple of months now. I LOVE IT!! my blackheads are gone, I use to have to get microdermabrasion @ $100 each but now since I discovered this I don't need it. I also use asprin and water with the toothbrush for exfoliating my skin. Also Glycolic acid once a week or so to keep the blackheads out of my pores.

uurm can u use ANY toothbrush??? like old or new or does it hav to be a specila blackhead toothbrush??

oh and does it help with blackheads???

Is that right? Oh and LOL @ the picture of the paint scraper!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

everything looks great... if u go with the electric toothbrush, be sure to get the extra soft head. I actually recommend the other types of scrub brushes over the electric toothbrush, especially if you're trying it out for the first time-getting the electric toothbrush plus the soft heads will probably set u back $30+. the scrub brush should be only 2$ or so. the best one I've found is at Walgreens. hahaha snap, you're the first person to mention the wire brush :cool:

The jessfoliation method has been successful at removing blackheads. The key if finding the right amount of exfoliation. You'll irritate your skin if you do it too much. I do it every other night - skin looks very clear and there are very few blackheads.

This is actually the only thing I do for my face right now, and it looks nice and clear :cool:

Did it for two weeks. At first I liked it then my nose got irritated and more oily.

gets more oily bc ur gettign rid of all the dead skin .. and ur skin cna now breathe letting the oil flowm nout .. which is a good thing bc now it wont block ur pores like b4

Is neosporin really necessary or is the brush + cetaphil enough?

The reason I ask is because I dont have family doctor and in here, you have to get prescription for neosporin.

Guest Spike Rules89

me thinks I need a new brush and soap.