Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kickass

Fantastic results

:razz: I cannot believe I stumbled across this website 2 years ago, at a ripe age of 15; and completely ignored it, didn't even givwe it a second thought. Since then I've spent (using my mums money) over £1000 on products.

www.acnelamp.com, £300 down the drain on light therapy, sometimes works sometimes doesn't very iffy product in my opinion!

Recently ordered Proactiv, terrible results, made my skin feel nice and look worse. Not a good trade!!!! Came across this website again, followed the regime, (although through years of experience I knew what my skin was capable of etc, so I modified the regime to suit my needs).

Completely clear after one and a half weeks. I almost quit after day 2, I have very sensitive skin and my face looked like a tomato, sooo embarassing walking around with a face like that, but I made up some good excuses of why my face is so red :razz:

Morning:

Olay moisture balancing facewash

Proactiv toner (extremely light exfoliating effect)

Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturising fluidf with witch hazal and allantoin

Night:

Olay moisture balancing facewash

Proactiv toner

PanOxyl 2.5%

Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturising fluidf with witch hazal and allantoin

This regime takes a long time for me as I apply everything extremely gently. But, I'm sure clear skin is worth waking up 30 minutes earlier and just getting ready 30 minutes earlier for bed.

Like I said, ignore the redness at the start, faded extremely fast with me (being super slow and gentle while applying everything!)

Don't wash face for more than 10 seconds like Dan says.

I have tried everything, including excessive dosages of B5, basically every herbal supplement on the market, these did jackshit as I'm extremely fit and eat well anyway.

Now my skin is perfect, no scars, tiny red marks, normal balanced non shiny skintone :)

Thankyou Dan!

Guest PokaHotAz

good going! glad u saw results in such a short time :)

That is super! You give the rest of us hope. I hope it works well for me in the end....I was clear after 10 days on it, but now a month in I am broken out again. I think I'm just adjusting.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS! People who have never had acne do not know how stressful, painful, and annoying it can be!!!