Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lexisa42

TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDECINE FOR SCARS

http://www.acuneeds.com/products/equip.asp...a=Equip&cat=EDR

I went to see a Licensed Acupuncturist and he told me to start using this Dermal Roller DAILY.

He said it will help enormously with blood circulation to the scarred area and softening the scars as well.

I beleive it will help and it does NOT break the skin.

When I use it, the scars get EXTREMELY red for about one hour or so and then everything goes back to normal :)

Therefore I thought that I would share this INFORMATION with everybody on the board,

then u could decide for urself if this is an added BONUS or not; I think it's worth giving it a try.

CHEERS

Does this work at all? I am not sure if anyone here tried it with positive resutls, but I hope it will work for you. :)

Does this work at all? I am not sure if anyone here tried it with positive resutls, but I hope it will work for you. :)

Thank-you Nik :D

It does help actually , the key to reheal scars is to get the blood circulation flowing again in the area.

The Dermal roller should be used daily for better results and is essential to improve blood circulation, in order to help flatten, soften and smoothen the scar(s).

And what causes bad blood circulation? Wounds and scars.

I also use Super CP serum from Skinbiology and will soon begin Exfol serum and see how that goes.

Cheers

Show some pictures of results, either yours or others. I'm thinking about doing Accupuncture, it seems to be the most natural way of healing, and does have postives.

Show some pictures of results, either yours or others. I'm thinking about doing Accupuncture, it seems to be the most natural way of healing, and does have postives.

I don't have a digicam, sorry :(

Results come with regular use of the roller ... by stimulating the blood circulation in ur scarred area on a DAILY basis, it will help in the eventual rehealing of the scars.

You should talk with ur acupuncturist, this way he sees ur scars in person and will tell u what he thinks.

GOOD LUCK :)

It doesn't look like dermaroller works:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...&hl=dermaroller

At the bottom of page 5, there are a couple posts indicating no results. On the bright side, at least nobody here has been mangled by one of these yet.

Like everything else certain things work for many, but NOT for all ... that's too bad :(

but I be;eive that: since the dermal roller does help with activating the blood circulation in the scarred areas, it can only help enhance the END RESULTS :D

Best of luck to u Cameron and thanks for ur post :hand: