Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Do You Think/...........?

Ok I believe I have mild acne...

I get pimples and they go away and leave redmarks,,,,I get whiteheads from redmarks.....

I have redness on my cheeks and on my chin...not too many just there

so do u think if I get treamtnets and I get clear thta my acne will get worse again?

liek If i wash my face and not aggarvate it......

cause I had redness beofre so i weent taning and it ehlped my face looked good cause I was tanned...but I would go to the gym then go tanning and not wash my face until that night so I bascially screwed myself....

so do u think If I get treatments and my acne clears up or the redness..that it will come back...

and I was thining on buying the limiport pen for new pimples?

help

I think the topicals are aggravting my skin liek I think its making it worse...would that be possible 2 months in using them?

well 1st of all my face is very red and look unhealthy...I dont want to use a moistiruser I'm sacred cause the 2 I used broke me out....

just when i think its clearing up I get a pimple or the same spot is redder...and a few spots I had a few red spots now thee are more around that spot...

i'm gogint o see my derm tomorrow...but I dont know whats goign on?

do u have any advice...liek what will me derm do...I just ant to stop all topicals and gets treatmant

well, most topicals will cause redness and dryness, unfortunately, that's just the way it is. If your irritation is outside the norm, your derm may decide to make some changes.

well, perhaps you need something different. I don't know why it isn't getting better. Hopefully your derm will be able to tell you that.

Unfortunately, sometimes acne treatment is trial-and-error.

yea do u think if I told him I dont want to use these topicals and just do treatments if he offers them,...do u think that would be wise n my part....

like if he doesnt offer them I can go soemhwere lese...where they offer like peels, ligght etc....

I alos found lamps blue/red light i was gogint o tell him about...

do u think its wise to stop aggarviting my skin with these topicals and do those kind of treatments

i'm really desperate :(

well, I don't know. I think that's between you and your derm. You certainly can ask about other treatment options, tell him/her you might like to pursue treatments other than topical medications, and see what he/she thinks. There's nothing wrong with asking what your options are.

As for lamps and lights, I don't think they have a very good track record, but you can certainly ask about their effectiveness.