Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Just Like You

PLEASE READ IF U SUFFER FROM ACNE LOL - SERIOUSLY

Hi ppl,

Am only here writing because Ive gained shit loads from this message board so its time I gave something in return.

Nearly 20, male, still suffering from acne....bla bla bla had it for more than 5 years, has varied from severe to moderate but now is mild for the last 2 months.

GET DUAC PPL! its 1% clindamycin and 5% BP mixture. WORKS A TREAT!

Its prescription only though and if your in UK expect £6.50 for a small tube that lasts a couple of weeks.

POINT IS IT ACTUALLY WORKS, it cleared me considerably within a week! But its NO MIRACLE CUZ IM NOT 100% clear, id say 80%. It worked fast initially but now Im jus bearing with it, has been 2-3 weeks.

***IMPORTANT ADVICE*** ITS FREE! >> :wavey:

DO NOTBOTHER WITH PILLS ONLINE OR ANY DERMA CLEANSE, ZENMED OR MURAD BULLSHIT....TRIED EVERYTHING NOTHING WORKS. THEIR ALL A WASTE OF TIME. WORKS DIFF FOR EVERYONE RIGHT? MAYBE, BUT COME ON HOW MANY PPL DO U HEAR BRAGGIN ABOUT IT HERE? LOL

TRIED B5, WORKED BUT NOT GREAT AND CAUSES HAIR LOSS AND CAN MESS UP UR INSIDES...BUT IF U MUST TAKE IT THEN MAKE SURE U KNOW THE RISK OF CALCIFICATION IF U TAKE TABLETS CUZ UR KIDNEY CAN SUFFER WITH A HIGH BUILDUP.

OTHER THAN THAT IVE TRIED EVERYTHING ELSE U CAN THINK OF.

I SUGGEST U TRY THIS DUAC CREAM. If you have cystic acne like me then it might not help much in which chase accutane my friend! But am lucky to have it working, so I'll think of accutane if it dont fix me. Mind you its shit hard to get accutane in UK with a derm, especially on NHS=near impossible unless ur face is dying. :wall:

IVE TRIED DANS REGIMEN.....IT BLOODY WORKS!!!! its GREAT, cleared me up 90% within 3 weeks of use but then skin became blotchy, patchy, dry and had another breakout so i gave up. But i truly believe it WORKS VERY WELL. But now am on Duac and it works even better although you dont need to put much on ur face but it works even better.

Am not here to sell anything ppl!! we all can smell a scam or a reseller MILES off, those screwy bastards owe me MILLIONS!!! lol :box: really ppl am telling u wot worked for me, and still is, but it might stop so am not 100% on this so dont think its a cure, it never is.

Like i said, this is prescription based, in the UK that is. But its a new hope for you ppl as my Doc said its new stuff here and has been working very well.

Sorry for the long post, its my first ever so thought id make it count lol :dance: .

IF I CAN HELP ANY1 WITH ANY MORE INFO JUST GIVE US A SHOUT!

there is a similar thing called clindoxyl where I live..It works good too, but not totally .

yea that whats I use 2 months in and not clear ...

I used benzaclin, same mixture, and just made me worse.

Damn...there i was getting happy that I was onto something LOL If anyone finds anything better let us know, but for those of you who have not tried Duac, do give it a try as it is being reported as working well with moderate acne. I have just searched the messageboards and there are some people saying it has cleared them up so end of the day I still think its worth trying!

hi my daughter has used duac, she was given it by a dermatologist for blocked pores and it did nothing :( that was one of the first things she used,many more since and none seem to help still looking for that cure :)

hi my daughter has used duac, she was given it by a dermatologist for blocked pores and it did nothing :( that was one of the first things she used,many more since and none seem to help still looking for that cure :)

Duac won't help with blocked pores....it's for the inflammatory stuff...

I use it in combination with Retin-a Micro (which is for blocked pores)

Am still on this cream, still works well but its not a cure. The acne still keeps on coming and this simply keeps treating it. I think I might go back on Dans regimen and see if that can PREVENT this bitch to begin with.

Good luck everyone with your "cures".