Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

Simple Soap

I've bought the SIMPLE soap for sensitive skin, not that i have sensitive skin on my face, but i thought it wouldn't hurt anyways, would it hurt,? also i'm wondering if this soap clogs pores or not,? its fragrance free, and colour free, i was using dove, but it made my face sting a bit, and was full of fragrance, which i didn't like.

Only thing is with this soap, it takes alot of effort for it to lather up real good, but it doesn't seem to dry my face up as bad as the dove soap did, and it washes off real good too, does anyone know if it does clog pores, i suppose its dermatologically tested so it shouldn't do.?

why don't you people just get the products suggested for the regimen? is simple the brand name?

because the products suggested are only available for those in the USA and for us Uk'ers its nearly impossible to get them.

why don't you people just get the products suggested for the regimen? is simple the brand name?

Yes.

because the products suggested are only available for those in the USA and for us Uk'ers its nearly impossible to get them.

What do you think of the (simple) soaps mate,? i've got the sensitive one, even though i dont really have sensitive skin on my face, but it cant do no harm i guess, suppose it will give less irritation which is a good thing.

i was thinking of getting the Simple soap but it didnt say on the soap if it was non poreblocking or not i tryed Dove soap for like 4 days and that didnt say non pore blocking and it seemed to have gave me little pimples under the skin blocked pores so ive gone back to using Pears soap just not lather up as much with it as i used to and its ok for now ill prob get over-dry with it but ive emailed a seller on ebay who sells Basis soap to ask him/her how much itll cost to ship to UK and done the same with a few sites had no responses yet :(:(:(

If anyone knows of a site that sells the Basis Soap Bar and ships to UK other than drugstore please let me know :pray:

Its dermatologically tested, and doesn't seem to dry skin as much, like i say, the only thing wrong with this soap, is its harder to lather up, its fragrance and colour free, oh and i have the sensitive skin one too, even though i dont have sensitive skin, i thought it might be less irritating to the skin.