Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello folks. I am wondering, what do you all think the best course of action is?

Icing and BPing a newly discovered red bump (medium-big)

OR...

Warming it/leaving it alone to grow and then be popped at the appropriate time

I am asking this because (YES! :dance: ) I have a nice one which sprouted sometime yesterday (I think) and from my past experience, BP bombing it has made it stop from coming to a head, but now it just sits, buried as a dark mark on my face. It is 3d if you push on it, if you know what I mean. Personally, I'd like to just destroy this zit, but I also hear that icing/BPing it is the best course of action. I don't know.

What do you all think?

Thanks!

Shoot it. My uncle has connections with the Mafia he could sort you out. Just pay the cash up-front and he'll get a hitman to kill it. It'll be like *BANG* "ARRHGGGGGGGG" *BOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Shoot it. My uncle has connections with the Mafia he could sort you out. Just pay the cash up-front and he'll get a hitman to kill it. It'll be like *BANG* "ARRHGGGGGGGG" *BOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

:think: :think:

I'm personally baaaaad about letting zits come to a head. I usually use the sterilized needle technique, pop it, and then douse what's left in BP. Depending on how close it is to the surface, it seems to work pretty well, and only leave a small red mark. But I shouldn't really encourage a bad habit like that. :P

In my experience, icing/BPing an unsurfaced zit like that almost never works. It just, like you say, continues to sit there. My recommendation would be to leave it alone, and let it come to a head.