Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cobby

saltwater flushing!!!!

ok im new......just wanted su 1 to plz plz explain wot i need, wot i do, how often to do it etc. on these saltwater flushes, herd alot of good things about them.....

It's dead simple. Just get 4 cups of warm water, stick a spoonful of salt in each, mix till it dissolves, then drink. After about 2 hours the salt water comes out your rear end, in this way flushing out your bowels. It's basically an enema for those who don't wanna do a real enema. I don't think this alone can cure acne, i'm just learning it in order to do after the Liver Flush, where you gotta get all the toxins out of your bowels fast.

N.B. you shouldn't eat a meal straight b4 the salt water flush, try doing it the morning after skipping supper.

Just don't do it if you don't have regular bowel movements already (at least 1 a day). If you've got like tons of old meals in you, doing a salt water flush is NOT a good idea.

Use salt with no iodine in it.

You really want to use natural sea salt, not the table salt that you get from the store. I'm not really conviced by it myself though. I did one last year but nothing came out, I just felt sick.

You really want to use natural sea salt, not the table salt that you get from the store. I'm not really conviced by it myself though. I did one last year but nothing came out, I just felt sick.

Then you either didn't use enough salt, or were dehydrated, or didn't drink enough of the salt water, or your bowels weren't empty enough.

It's easy to do the SWF wrong, unfortunately.

A good amount of salt to start with is 1 tablespoon per 4 cups of water. (The original recipe only calls for 2 teaspoons of salt, which isn't enough for many people.)

how often shud you do this??

Well, WHY do you want to do it? I use them before and after liver flushes, and that's about it.

If you want to do bowel cleansing for your acne, salt water flushes alone won't cut it. Oxy-Powder, colonics, and/or fiber drinks with mild laxatives would all be better.

ok jus wonderin wots the best amount of salt becos ive been told all different amounts?????? also wots an enema????

and how long after eatin shud u do 1????

ive heard people saying thev dun 15-30 flushes.....is this in 1 day?? 1 a day?? wot??

LOL. I guess you're thinking of liver flushes?

One liver flush can be done every 2 weeks. Even 3 or 4 weeks is probably better between liver flushes. So 15 liver flushes would take at least 30 weeks/7 months. And yes, many people have done that many and more.

Why did you do a SWF BEFORE the liver flush Kaleidoscope?

It is actually ideal to clear out your bowels just before a liver flush. This way, the stones will just move right on though; there won't be any obstruction. (That's also why I fast the day of the flush.) It's not 100% necessary, but I like to be on the safe side.

I don't think I actually did SWFs just before my 2 liver flushes. On my last one, I took Oxy-Powder the night before the LF. But now I'm out of Oxy-Powder and so I will use SWFs before LFs in the future, IF I feel that I need them (proabably not every time).

ok sorry to b dum, but i thought a liver flush was a swf, will sum 1 explain the diff between the 2 and the effects plz.....thanks 4 the help.....

ok sorry to b dum, but i thought a liver flush was a swf, will sum 1 explain the diff between the 2 and the effects plz.....thanks 4 the help.....

There is tons of info out there. Look at askshelley.com or curezone.com. If you're serious about doing it, you have a bit of reading to do first.

Is saltwater safer than enemas and laxatives? Btw, here's what I found from a website about saltwater (non-purified) cleansing.

Salt Water Flush Benefits:

* The effects won't appear immediately, but after 2-3 days, manifesting as freshness of the breath, better sleep, disappearance of rushes and pimples, a general state of lightness in the body, improved digestion.

* The sweat becomes odorless.

* The skin and especially the complexion bright, the glance becomes radiant and magnetic.

Increases the strength of the immune system.

* Regulates the metabolism, bringing balance in the body - therefore people who are overweight might harmoniously lose some weight and people who are too skinny might gain a few kilograms.

Salt Water Cleaning Provides relief for these ailments:

* Chronic headaches

* Diseases of the eye, nose, teeth, heart, abdomen, and rectum

* Appendicitis

* Damaged intestines

* Inflammation of the digestive tract

* Intestinal worms

* Menstrual irregularities

* Diseases connected to the organs of reproduction

* All the 25 kinds of urethral infection and affections known in the Ayurvedic medicine.

Saltwater flushes, enemas, laxatives + fiber, are all ways of bowel cleansing. They are all about equally safe PROVIDED you do them correctly. If you're serious about bowel cleansing, please read as much info as you can on the subject. If you're not thorough, at best you'll be doing all the work for nothing, at worst, you'll make yourself constipated or cause other digestive upsets. That being said, you'll read a million different ways of going about it; don't be scared off by the overwhelming amount of info. The right way is the way that works for you. So it might take some experimenting.

Hmm, those are some lofty claims above. Don't expect that after one saltwater flush.

Also, if you aren't motivated to eat a fairly pure diet, you'd be better off starting there. Bowel cleansing whilst eating crap is a waste of time.

Some options: You can do a combo of these;

Colonics/enemas

Some kind of fiber (flax or psyllium) + laxative like cascara sagrada. The ever-popular psyllium and bentonite shakes. (In my own observation, these work best when eating lightly or fasting, or the very least, eating VERY purely.)

Oxypowder - I tried this, didn't do much for me, but some people like it.

Dr. Natura Colonix - this is a commercial product that gets lots of good reviews

With any of these, supplement with some probiotics, and don't take laxatives for long periods of time. Read askshelley.com (the FAQs)

What happens with all this salt you take in? Your body flushes it out immediately or what?

What happens with all this salt you take in? Your body flushes it out immediately or what?

Yeah, you don't absorb the salt, so it's not harmful. That is, as long as you do it right.

Do you have to do the salt water flush on an empty stomach? I've eaten some fruit today, but I've already had one bowel movement right after, so my stomach is pretty empty at the moment.

Do you have to do the salt water flush on an empty stomach? I've eaten some fruit today, but I've already had one bowel movement right after, so my stomach is pretty empty at the moment.

I'd wait til tomorrow morning before you eat.

About the type of salt, i've been unable to find any that says specifically 'uniodised', i've bought a 100% natural sea salt (naturally evaporated) - don't know if that means it will be uniodised or not? If it was iodised, what harm would it do to use it for a SWF?

About the type of salt, i've been unable to find any that says specifically 'uniodised', i've bought a 100% natural sea salt (naturally evaporated) - don't know if that means it will be uniodised or not? If it was iodised, what harm would it do to use it for a SWF?

That salt wouldn't be iodized.

Actually, since the salt in a SWF isn't absorbed, it probably wouldn't do any harm to use iodized salt. But iodized salt just isn't healthy. It'd be bad if you used it and then you ended up absorbing the salt water instead of passing it.