Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have cystic acne. i hate it. these dumb lumps on my forhead or next to my nose. hate. it.

so i read vinegar helps. apple or white. so i tried the white...

i umm, read tonight to mix it with water.

before i tried it on its own as a few dabs on effected area's. it burnt a lil and i was cool with that, i was thinking 'oh yea screw you cysts,' just like the other chap mentioned on his entry.

and then the next day it was red where it had been put. and then for the last few days it's flaked the crap out of my skin. it burnt my outter skin layer and i have damn skin flaking off like i'm a croissant. =/

suppose i should have dilluted it before hand?

thanks,

v

:|

it burnt my outter skin layer and i have damn skin flaking off like i'm a croissant. =/

hahahahahaha... oh man... that's classic.... :lol: sorry..

I drink vinegar. It helps more that way, and doesn't make snacks out of your skin

i drink a shot of lemon juice. not sure how it's helping since it's only really been a week. i also use ddf products. the 5% bp cream and the 10% sulfur mask. i like those products. and lastly i like burts garden tomato soap and toner. the vinegar thing may be incorporated if i can get it to work right. :pray:

white vinegar bleaches a bit, and it's harsher than most other vinegars out there. plus, if undiluted, would be like acid to your skin.

what you should look for is Apply Cider or Rice Vinegar. You can purchase diluted ones, or dilute it yourself. Have fun.