Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sex is not the cause of an increase in Ance. Acne turns people off having sex unless you are attracted to puss and blemishes?

It can too cause a change in hormones, which causes breakouts.

I know it's not attractive, but I'm saying that, it would make sense that it *should* be in that context.

I think that's what I'm saying.

Sex is not the cause of an increase in Ance. Acne turns people off having sex unless you are attracted to puss and blemishes?

It can too cause a change in hormones, which causes breakouts.

I know it's not attractive, but I'm saying that, it would make sense that it *should* be in that context.

I think that's what I'm saying.

I get what you're saying... I think :think:

Guest Tenshi

nice thought.....but it aint gonna work..lol acne and sexy don't belong in the same room let alone sentence..

I always thought as sex,not only as "an expression of love" but as a stress reliever... I know a lot of my acne is the cause of stress, therefore i'f i'm having a lot of sex, I tend to break out less...

just a thought...

Well, just thinking about how people of all types can get it...I highly doubt there's any correlation between acne and anything that you DO. It's just genetic.

EDIT: That should've said TYPES...and I almost said "screw it" because I didn't want to edit it...too lazy.

Well if two people with acne or scars are together then maybe they would find it attractive, but I don't know. There could be an acne singles site but that might be... strange. Besides people want to try to get rid of it as soon as possible.

Also I thought that stress doesn't cause acne and neither does sex. But it's bad to be stressed out either way.

Guest Akira

We all know that having sex can cause an increase in acne, right?

So why isn't acne sexy?

Haha, it should be. I mean poor innocent girls who have larger boobs are many times written off as sluts. But their boobs don't even HINT at their sex life, really.

Not that sluttiness is sexy. But, you know, more experienced.

Haha. I don't know. :lol:

bollocks, sex is good for you, its excercise and releases endorphins which releives stress, sex doesnt cause acne unless your pissing and shitting on eachothers face

Over Masturbation makes my acne up 55% worse, roughly a week after. This was after extensive tests I undertook.

Overmasturbation (which isn't exactly possible either) does not cause acne. Most likely, it is caused by an increase in hormone levels which is why you are masturbating more in the first place.