Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaveMe

Making my skin worse to get accutane

I have stopped all my stuff, and only wash face when I have too.

I'm eating greasy food and sugary/alco drinks too!

I grew a beard because they seem to make pimples come up... I need some help to make it look inflamed.

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but i've only been off anti bios for a bit and my skin hasnt gone back to hell yet, which i need to get accutane..

advice please.

I have stopped all my stuff, and only wash face when I have too.

I'm eating greasy food and sugary/alco drinks too!

I grew a beard because they seem to make pimples come up... I need some help to make it look inflamed.

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but i've only been off anti bios for a bit and my skin hasnt gone back to hell yet, which i need to get accutane..

advice please.

I suggest leaving your skin alone the way it is right now. If it gets bad enough for accutane, then go on tane.. Its really not worth it..

I'm applying my camo paint and wearing it for most of the day.

lol that will give you more acne... Just leave it and grow naturally.

Exactly..I need more for my appointment. :shhh:

:D

Hmmm considering the root of bad acne probably stems from hormonal activity regulated by your DNA, I don't think what you said is going to work like you hope.

If my skin wasn't bad enough to get accutane. I think I would be happy to not have severe acne in the first place. Trying to make it worse just sounds like a bad idea to me.

If less serious and harsh meds work for you, why don't you just stick to that for now?

If my skin wasn't bad enough to get accutane. I think I would be happy to not have severe acne in the first place. Trying to make it worse just sounds like a bad idea to me.

If less serious and harsh meds work for you, why don't you just stick to that for now?

They don't/

I've tried anti bio's and topicals, even some retin crap for a while.

Nothing works, its only mild/moderate, but persistant..and i fear taking too many more antibio's.

I see.

I still don't think that what you are doing is a good idea. I remember a long while ago, there was a similar post on here and someone had been rubbing hambugers on their face or something like that.

I sorry, but deliberately trying to break out is just unhealthy for your skin.