Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rebound12

using clindamycin......

I know im pretty fidgety with medications but I was wondering what you guys think about using clindamycin phosphate with my 5% BP. When my acne started to increase a while back my doctor prescribed this clindamycin 1% phosphate which was this really alchohol smelling liquid that came in a dab bottle. From what I remember it actually cleared my skin really quick and I mean clear like a mutha. Then like a idiot I stopped using it for a while because my skin was clear but after a while I started getting new zits one by one. The reason I stopped using it because the last time i used it I had a really nasty breakout. So I think im gonna give it another shot in conjunction with my 5% BP gel. The reason I am considering this is because I hear people have tried this and have had good results because they say it seems to enhance the effect of the BP. There is even a prescription medicine out there I think that is a combination of the two because they work really well together. So basically I want to know what you guys think and anybody else who have tried this. Also should I apply the clindamycin first or the BP.