Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!@#$%

bare minerals @ sephora

Don't be stupid. Why would the Skin Cancer Foundation recommend it if it caused skin cancer?

Use your brain and you might realize that it probably means that Bare Minerals protects skin better from UV rays than other makeups do.

Don't be stupid. Why would the Skin Cancer Foundation recommend it if it caused skin cancer?

Use your brain and you might realize that it probably means that Bare Minerals protects skin better from UV rays than other makeups do.

I don't think she was being stupid and thinking that it caused skin cancer.

Guest Tenshi

couldn't u have said it without calling her stupid and using her brain? and i dont necessarily think it means Bare minerals protects better then any other makeup brands..it simply just means it passed the SPF test and it's a good makeup to wear out in the sun.

I don't think she was being stupid and thinking that it caused skin cancer.

That's because she edited her post and took out the part where she asked if it meant that it causes skin cancer.

And no, there is no way I could have replied without calling her stupid. Being that stupid is inexcusable.

I'm an 18 year old male, and I'm ashamed to say that I use Bare Minerals powder on my face. It covers my scars so well, plus it has zinc oxide in it, which is good for scars! I highly reccomend this expensive stuff!!