Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smurf

Blackheads

does anybody else feel this way? I get black heads on my nose all the time, but they never irritate me. I've never caught myself pick at em or anything, weird eh?

they irritate the hell out of me.. i dont pick the ones on my nose too much since there hard to get out but i do squeeze out the ones on my cheeks sometimes.

I'm the same, but last night I squoze about 5 of them out lol.

They'd been there for ages so they came out pretty easy. It was quite satisfying actually.

I'm extremely utterly annoyed of them. They're located on my nose and it so happens my nose is constantly red. If I rub my nose or remove blackheads then it gets even more red. I hope I can get rid of this combination of red nose and blackheads.

I get ones on the nose and they dont irritate me that much as they never come to much. They literally just stay as blackheads forever! I used to get ones to the left and right of my nose which annoyed me because they always ended up turning into red, swollen and painful spots

i dunno ive done the strips but i feel like it was so ineffective, cause they came back stronger in liek 2 days. It only really bothers me when i get lazy and dont shower for like 2 days (im college so it's allowed lol) but otherwise i've learned to deal with it.

i want a magic zapping potion for all acne/blackhead etc etc, wouldn't that be fun?

i want a magic zapping potion for all acne/blackhead etc etc, wouldn't that be fun?

Who wouldn't want that? *sigh* Too bad it doesn't exist. I'm pretty tired of all my acne, red marks, large pores, and blackheads.:(

I'm extremely utterly annoyed of them. They're located on my nose and it so happens my nose is constantly red. If I rub my nose or remove blackheads then it gets even more red. I hope I can get rid of this combination of red nose and blackheads.

try putting queen helenes mint julepe mask all over your nose every night.

I think ill start doing that actually...it even keeps ur nasal passages open all night too as an added benefitQ!

Guest Akira

i aint too fussed about my blackheads, would be nice to get rid of them but all my friends who have way better skin than me have them, and they look fine with them.

I only get them on my nose and on my cheeks a bit, though the beauty of blackheads is you have to be pretty fucking close to see them.

though the beauty of blackheads is you have to be pretty fucking close to see them.

yea unless u have them big and bad like mine, where at least two people have pointed out to me how disgusting they looked.

same here until i saw someone who had blackheds on his nose and it looked horrible,then i realized how bad it actually looks on me to,we ignore this but when ull see someone with it youll realize its as horrible as any other type of acne in other parts of our face.Ill have to get it removed soon by the extractor.