Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

this sucks

how do i clear my chest again

well, i havent tried it yet, but i've heard from lots of people on here that the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash works really well. I picked some up today. that and spot treatment with BP could work well. Are you using anything for it now? How bad is it?

this sucks

how do i clear my chest again

well, i havent tried it yet, but i've heard from lots of people on here that the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash works really well. I picked some up today. that and spot treatment with BP could work well. Are you using anything for it now? How bad is it?

Hi and thanks for the responce. It's so rare for me around here. It must be my handle. CVS body wash works great. You can save a few dollars on it.

BP used to work great on my chest. I put a little on last night and now I am all itchy. My chest is all red. This happned last time so i guess I can't use it anymore. It figures.

I'm thinking about giving up coffee. This shit all started when I started drinking coffee. That was when I was a teenager,a nd I am 45 now.

45!?!? i'm gonna say try the v-beam or IPL. is it just redmarks or do you still breakout?

give up coffee yes... its the caffeine trust me i use to take alot of caffiene and ephedra when i was working out for an extra punch i was breakin out terribly i quit the caffiene chest acne diminished

15 weeks of tretinoin 0.1%, and my chest us now completely clear today. I'm hoping it will stay this way! I also wear a clean shirt to bed everynight, anf the only times I touch my back or chest is when i wash then or apply the meds at night. My back is almost clear.

I went out on Friday night and wore a tank top with confidence, it was fantastic!

I've used that body wash, really didn't help much. I still use it on the rest of my body, but my back and chest are too sensitive with the tretinoin to use any type of scrub. I like how soft it makes the rest of my skin, and that it won't break me out if I accidently get it on my problem areas, that's why I keep using it. What I really found helped on my body acne previously was applying topical SA twice a day, worked better for me than BP, or benzamycin. When I was on birth control for my acne, the SA completely cleared me up.

BeautifulSkinAgain, your skin just needs to adjust to the BP, use less, or use it everysecond night until the irritation subsides. Your skin will adjust, don't give up hope!