Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest pppapillon

PanOxyl Aquagel 2.5%

Guest pppapillon

Have you guys tried PanOxyl Aquagel 2.5% (BP)?

Also, what is SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE? Is it as dangerous as they say it is?

Is it as good as Neutrogena On-the-Spot? (In terms of consistency, colour, absorption, etc.) I'm tired of looking like I'm wearing "white" make-up. LOL :lol: Plus, PanOxyl is much cheaper than On-the-Spot.

I want to try using the PanOxyl BP instead of Neutrogena in my regimen.

Have you guys tried PanOxyl Aquagel 2.5% (BP)?

Is it as good as Neutrogena On-the-Spot? (In terms of consistency, colour, absorption, etc.) I'm tired of looking like I'm wearing "white" make-up. LOL :lol: Plus, PanOxyl is much cheaper than On-the-Spot.

I want to try using the PanOxyl BP instead of Neutrogena in my regimen.

why not try Dans new BP Gel? :)

I switched from panoxyl to csr gel about a week ago. csr gel is much easier to apply as it is less thicker and more absorbing, also ive noticied that my flakeiness had reduced and my red marks dissappear more quicker. i still hav a slight shade of red though which should hopefully go as i carry on using it. if panoxyl dosent work for u then id defo reccomend CSR gel! GOOD LUCK!

I switched from panoxyl to csr gel about a week ago. csr gel is much easier to apply as it is less thicker and more absorbing, also ive noticied that my flakeiness had reduced and my red marks dissappear more quicker. i still hav a slight shade of red though which should hopefully go as i carry on using it. if panoxyl dosent work for u then id defo reccomend CSR gel! GOOD LUCK!

I agree with what the previous poster said, I switched from PanOxyl 2.5% about 3-4 weeks ago and way prefer Dan's- its not nearly as harsh but with the same results. :)

I switched from Panoxyl to Dans stuff a couple of weeks ago too and I can say without question Dan's is far better. Panoxyl abosorbs quicker but it dries your skin out way too much and generally doesn't work half as well as dans BP.

Bear in mind that 1 of Dans CSR tubes is equivalent to almost 3 tubes of panoxyl so even with shipping it works out about the same price. (well for the UK anyway)