Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no dont. that would be horrible for your skin. you need to protect yourself from uv rays all the time when using retinoids. if you do, wear a high PPD sunscreen!!! but please dont

no dont. that would be horrible for your skin. you need to protect yourself from uv rays all the time when using retinoids. if you do, wear a high PPD sunscreen!!! but please dont

damnnnnit..whats a "PPD" sunscreen andd if i use that will i still get tan?...if so where can i get that...im sooooooo pale rite now seriously its creepy...if that doesnt work tho when can i start tanning again!!!

a HIGH PPD sunscreen is an excellent UVA-protective sunscreen from Europe (they have better sunscreen ingredients not approved here yet, proven) ppd is UVA protectio and spf is UVB protection but UVA is what damages our skin the most, premature aging and wrinkles and all of that. seriously dont tan its horrible for your skin. but if you want to look like a old grandma nasty leathery skin at 30, then whateva lol