Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First, click here:

http://www.purelaser.com/AcneClearing.shtml

Notice the before/after pictures of the dude.

Now, click here:

http://www.acnefreein3days.com

Scroll down, and you see the SAME GUY with worse acne in the before picture.

Is it just me, or is someone LYING?

Guess what. I even TRIED the acne free in 3 days thing (extremely unpleasant) and it did not work for me. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a crock of shit. I don't know though. Thankfully, I didn't waste $40 on the book, but stole it on LimeWire.

I HATE LYING FUCKS.

That's really lame...I hate crap like that...we have a problem and they are taking advantage of it...same with fad diets that don't work for overweight people...trying to make some money off someone's problem...it's sick.

After Proactive and Murad solutuions I will never ever believe or trust any acne product on ads unless my doc says it's good.

These companies that make millions and take advantage of us, should be sued. :mad:

Geez...very deceptive. Plastic surgeons do the same...3 out of the 5 plastic surgeons I consultated with last month, showed me THE SAME EXACT pictures, touting the surgery as their own.. just pisses me off. :mad:

haha.. professional acne photo "patient"

Here is my portfolio with acne before/after pictures. I really look like I don't have acne don't I !?

you sure do... you're hired!

so... then why are you still using commercial products, huh? Seriously, if you read my thread "A new light for all of us," then 90% (because it depends on your type of acne, physique, and history. read my thread, you'll understand more), you'll be guaranteed to be clear after a few months. It took me about a year to get from low moderate to 1 to 2 pimple a month. I haven't had less than 1 pimple a month, but it looks like this February, I might break my record. Anyways, just a suggestion. Have fun.

so... then why are you still using commercial products, huh? Seriously, if you read my thread "A new light for all of us," then 90% (because it depends on your type of acne, physique, and history. read my thread, you'll understand more), you'll be guaranteed to be clear after a few months.

can you please summarize your thread in a few sentences? Just to get me interested.. then I'll probably read it, but just a hint of what's in there, so I can plunge into that novel you wrote.

go and read the first few SMALL paragraphs. that's an overview. if you're interested, keep on reading, and you'll read about my mini dated progress. if you're still interested, then you can move on to the detailed information. then you decide whether to follow it or not. if you don't agree, fine with me. have fun.

I like the way you think. I read it, and I do essentially the same things you suggest.

I don't use anything on my back, and there is acne there.

I use a regimen on my face, and there's no acne there.

why?

I can't diet forever. I quit ice cream and chocolate for a week, and my skin looks great. No acne on back, no acne on face. But then I eat some ice cream: back breaks out, but skin doesn't. BP is my safety net.

It only works in theory. Few human beings are capable of controling themselves that much. I changed my diet drastically, but I can't eat well 100% of the time.

I like the way you think. I read it, and I do essentially the same things you suggest.

I don't use anything on my back, and there is acne there.

I use a regimen on my face, and there's no acne there.

why?

I can't diet forever. I quit ice cream and chocolate for a week, and my skin looks great. No acne on back, no acne on face. But then I eat some ice cream: back breaks out, but skin doesn't. BP is my safety net.

It only works in theory. Few human beings are capable of controling themselves that much. I changed my diet drastically, but I can't eat well 100% of the time.

I seriously, even after reading it twice, don't get it. Sorry. So... you only have Back Acne and no face acne? If ya, then theoretically, my theory would not work on you. If you read the whole explanation, I listed some characteristics and filtered of who I believe would and would not benefit from it. One of them is that you must not, or have mildly little body acne.

So...we should all take pictures of our faces when we are broken out, then if we get clear take another set, and start selling them to acne product companies! We'd all be so rich! :lol:

Is that what this guy does, just sells his pics to different companies.

I like what someone else said, professional acne model. :lol:

First, click here:

http://www.purelaser.com/AcneClearing.shtml

Notice the before/after pictures of the dude.

Now, click here:

http://www.acnefreein3days.com

Scroll down, and you see the SAME GUY with worse acne in the before picture.

Is it just me, or is someone LYING?

Guess what. I even TRIED the acne free in 3 days thing (extremely unpleasant) and it did not work for me. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a crock of shit. I don't know though. Thankfully, I didn't waste $40 on the book, but stole it on LimeWire.

I HATE LYING FUCKS.