Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stunner

Kashi Foods

Ive been doing some research on Kashi Foods such as waffles,protein bars, and Go-Lean Crunch Cereal and noticed they do contain a lot of fiber so im gonna give it a try. Anyone else eating Kashi Foods?

I only eat Kashi cereals. I make my own soy or almond milk. I can tell a difference in my skin. My bowels move everyday now,and that has to be good on my kin to not have those toxins in my colon.

I only eat Kashi cereals. I make my own soy or almond milk. I can tell a difference in my skin. My bowels move everyday now,and that has to be good on my kin to not have those toxins in my colon.

Yeah, im definitely gonna try that Go-Lean Crunch Cereal.

I love Kashi Ceraeals...I think Go Lean Crunch is my favorite, but I also like the Good Friends High Fiber one. It's got 12g of fiber per serving, that's like half your reccomended daily intake of fiber...in one bowl....

I've tried their waffels...pretty good, but I like Van's Flax Waffels better...

Their protein bars are pretty good too (they have this caramel one that's awesome), but I think they're kinda expensive, and I usually don't buy pre packaged snacks too often....

I love Kashi Ceraeals...I think Go Lean Crunch is my favorite, but I also like the Good Friends High Fiber one. It's got 12g of fiber per serving, that's like half your reccomended daily intake of fiber...in one bowl....

I've tried their waffels...pretty good, but I like Van's Flax Waffels better...

Their protein bars are pretty good too (they have this caramel one that's awesome), but I think they're kinda expensive, and I usually don't buy pre packaged snacks too often....

Wow, that Go Lean Crunch Cereal is amazing. Gonna get some more of it :D