How old are you?  

2753 members have voted

1. 1. I am.........

• 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 60+

26 in Jan. When I was a teenager, my skin was acne free. I mean, it was very nice and smooth. I always felt lucky and appreciative. My best friend in high school had terrible acne, but I never once brought it up or said anything about it because I know he hated it deep down inside. I'm not sure what happened. I'm in pre-med, so I'm STRESSED out, but I also stress about the acne which can't help.

I've started on the regimen for the first time last week. I'm hoping in 3 months, my skin will look great!

i'm 28. My Acne tends to get worse when i'm stressed but this tends to happen at least once a year (i've had panic attacks/anxiety for a long time now) so... i guess i'm gonna try and manage it as best i can!

Wow! This is old thread. Those who posted in 2006 is 5-6 years old.. darn!! I'm 25. I think I am close to stop getting acne. I did broke out with a lot of small zits 4-5 days ago, but they're completely gone. I think that's a sign that I wil stop getting acne soon... My Dad, grandpa, etc.. stopped getting acne into their 20's. I'm a vegan who eats 98% raw and I do still break out with small pimples.

Edited by EddieE

31, 32 in January and still getting zits n blackheads... ugh

Edited by thisisnothollywood

27 this December. Mostly red marks from cystic acne I had during my teenage years till early 20s.

20,and although this section is supposed to be for 25 and older, I'm going to count myself in,because I was clear as a teen until I got acne until going on birth control...went downhill from there.