Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

basil brings under skin zits to ahead so it can help faster healing time. i read that in my vitamin book and cysts seem to be under skin

I recommend anything anti inflammation. bp helps some but its more preventive then anything. Hydrocortizone helps ice helps. a product called hot ice works well. Anything that is anti inflammation. You must remember cysts have major amounts of inflammation. Taking the inflammation out of the cyst. Then your left with just the cyst not the inflammation. therefore the cyst will go away allot faster. If you put enough hydrocortizone on you should be able to get the cyst down pretty flat. You know a cyst has run its full course when it finally pops it produces a huge amount puss not just a little a huge amount.

Beyondclear the better regimen

http://www.beyondclear.cjb.net

I get cysts in my jawline area- very different from teh teenage acne i used to get in my t-zone. When i get a cyst, it hurts and usually takes a week to go away.

anyways, I'm currently doing the regimen, but I'm post accutane. Accutane always seems to help but within a couple of months I am back with cysts. Even on the regimen, I've been getting some cystic acne again along my jawline. I actually went to see a TCM practitioner about this (traditional chinese medicine), who gave me some acupuncture and herbs- told me that jawline acne is a liver problem.

I dont know if its coincendence or the regimen (I've been doing it since early January), but I no longer have any cystic acne! I had 5 along my jawline last week. Not gonna get too excited tho. -b

I get cysts in my jawline area- very different from teh teenage acne i used to get in my t-zone. When i get a cyst, it hurts and usually takes a week to go away.

anyways, I'm currently doing the regimen, but I'm post accutane. Accutane always seems to help but within a couple of months I am back with cysts. Even on the regimen, I've been getting some cystic acne again along my jawline. I actually went to see a TCM practitioner about this (traditional chinese medicine), who gave me some acupuncture and herbs- told me that jawline acne is a liver problem.

I dont know if its coincendence or the regimen (I've been doing it since early January), but I no longer have any cystic acne! I had 5 along my jawline last week. Not gonna get too excited tho. -b

what herbs did he give you for your liver?