Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chill_Will's

REAL CURE FOR ACNE/SKIN PROBLEMS..THIS IS THE TRUTH

lol, i think we're getting too many posts like these lately. Many people get 8 hours of sleep and drink lots of water and still have acne.

Now if we were to elaborate on your 'claims' we might have something.

How about modifying it to:

"Get to sleep between 10pm and 11pm so your body has time to produce healing hormones between 11pm and 2 am, therefore healing your body and reducing stress.

Then proceed to saying, drinking 2-3 liters of bottled water everyday will help you cleanse your body and expel toxins from your system. Avoid tap water as it contains many unwanted chemicals.

Highly recommended is to add lemon juice or ACV to your bottled water, this has an alkalizing effect as well as a cleansing one.

Finally, you could finish off by saying: vegetables and fruits provide your body with the nutrients it needs to be healthy, cleanses your body and provides good digestion. In addition, greens alkalize your body and tend to improve your overall health.

When you combine all these elements on a regular basis, acne simply does not form and current acne heals at a rapid rate.

Lastly, I'd add to your 'real cure' that performing weekly or monthly facial steams is *extremely* beneficial to anyone who currently has acne. Although you won't really feel it's necessary when all the acne is gone and it's not coming back.

Yeah... I think that's a bit more helpful.

Guest Cubsfan

i'd also like to add to your cure and say watch prison break because its such a great show that you'll forget you even have acne and that'll reduce your stress levels, hence help out your acne.

Wow! What an original idea! Drink water? Sleep? Eat fruits and vegetables? Wait, I already do all three of those things.

serious i hate it when ppl keep saying stuff like this

its the damn truth though, and a natural cure to our problems, just give it time and VOILA!!!!!

i used to rely on creams etc...good sleep..(make sure u change ur pillow cases weekly) and drink plenty of water!!!!!!

Without regards to genetics or other factors, those are really some key factors to help solve acne. Before you eat that chocolate or w/e, keep in mind that you will only be spoiling yourself, not filling yourself, just adding sugar, and maybe risk a pimple or 2 ( im weird, i react from that). just an example. One of my problems is that my internal and blood is too hot. im the only one on a freezing day not wearing anything but boxers cuz dats my style, which..problably means im hot blooded or w/e. Staying late and messing with ur internal clock causes changes in your body temp and w/e such. drinking water helps you cool down also.

words of an amateur

hmm and all I do is sleep. I should have amazing skin according to this.

But for like 3 years ive slept 10/11 hours, that doesn't seem to work :(

Change my pillow every week because i read that you can contract some cancers from your pillow

Drink plenty because i get thirsty very easily

Eat so much fruit and Vegetables because im a vegetarian and have high cholesteral so can't eat much else...

Sorry but you talk wrongly...

But for like 3 years ive slept 10/11 hours, that doesn't seem to work :(

Change my pillow every week because i read that you can contract some cancers from your pillow

Drink plenty because i get thirsty very easily

Eat so much fruit and Vegetables because im a vegetarian and have high cholesteral so can't eat much else...

Sorry but you talk wrongly...

No he talks right but the last thing you do is get a natural detoxification product that gets rid of all the toxins in the body that are causing the acne. ex. Colonix (Ive never tried that but it looks legit. Or DUAL ACTION CLEANSE). You need something that will purify the blood and organs and eat away the crap that has been sitting in your intestines that is causing the problem. Hes 100% right.

8-10 HOURS SLEEEP PER DAY...

8 GLASSES OF WATER

VEG/FRUIT

:cool:

I sleep at the very least 8 hours a day.

i drink 9-11 glasses of purified water a day.

and eat PLENTY of organic vegges and 2 pieces of fruit a day.

I have been doing those things for 5-6 years, and i still have acne! If only it were that easy. (ps i also exercise very regulary)

Guest Cubsfan

8-10 HOURS SLEEEP PER DAY...

8 GLASSES OF WATER

VEG/FRUIT

:cool:

I sleep at the very least 8 hours a day.

i drink 9-11 glasses of purified water a day.

and eat PLENTY of organic vegges and 2 pieces of fruit a day.

I have been doing those things for 5-6 years, and i still have acne! If only it were that easy. (ps i also exercise very regulary)

katie, did you forget to watch prison break?