Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
natethegreat

red dots

after using the BP gel for about 2 months i dont really get new acne anymore, maybe 1 or 2 spots a month that dissapear quickly which is good. the problem i have is on the sides of my face, and along the jawline i have these red dots, the skin is smooth, with no bumps where the dots are and ive had them for a long time so i dont think its acne forming...anyone know what they are or how to get rid of them? >.< any help appreciated!

Guest chon_bon

did u have these dots before u started using bp ever? i kind of have the same situation, i think bp gel may be responsible for these red marks/dots

to be honest i cant even remember, i think i have because the side of my face where i have the dots, is where i had acne the worst, i dont know if the dots are scars, or still old acne going away or what

see I have that too?

some red dots have whiteheads once ina awhile and I think they are gogin to go but they are still there

i had they with whiteheads before i used BP gel, now i dont really break out anymore, its just old stuff dissapearing once in a while ill get a new one, usually on the forehead, but these red dots on the side of my face just wont go away