Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Spike Rose

Fucking lame

Guest Spike Rose

forehead acne. you know the little bumby kind. Like fucking 30 of them on there now. I used to be pretty clear there but not anymore, fuck dat shit.

Guest Tenshi

forehead acne. you know the little bumby kind. Like fucking 30 of them on there now. I used to be pretty clear there but not anymore, fuck dat shit.

was it your bday yesterday? ur name looks familiar.....Happy Bday! whats "bumby" mean exactly? the best way to get rid of that is accutane or topically the BHA formulas out there..

Guest Spike Rose

I don't know if you realize how fucking lame it is, but it is better today.

yea, well I just got back from playing basketball and all the sweat on my face dried up on the ride home and I can just feel my pores start to puff out and new pimples forming.

Guest Spike Rose

For my forhead i dont use Benzoyl Peroxide i hit it with a Beta Hydroxy Acid.

where could I get that?

I don't know if you realize how fucking lame it is, but it is better today.

i realize how lame YOU are.. but that's about it.. :boohoo:

It is super tough to get rid of forehead acne. I use a hot washcloth on that area and it helps open the pores.

hi. you're really really pretty.

I used to be 100% clear on my forehead, now I get atleast 10-12 new ones everyday on my forehead and it hasn't been clear since december. They don't friggin go away. JESUS CHRIST HOLY FUCK.

I know what youre going through, it is FUCKING LAME.

I share your feeling. It's really annoying. When you think those bumps are decreasing, they come springing back up on your forehead like hell.

The last time I was clear on my forehead would be 4-5 years ago. I'm getting desperate to get rid of this.

shush

go find a cancer patient and tell them how much your life sucks because of "forehead acne"... asshole.

Don't be riduclous.. I mean you can always find someone worse off than yourself, but that's not the point here.

Wtf a person cannot feel having acne is lame because some people have cancer? :hand:

Guest Spike Rose

shush

go find a cancer patient and tell them how much your life sucks because of "forehead acne"... asshole.

you're on an acne forum too, you douchebag. You don't spend much time on here judging from your register date and post count, but venting is what this place is for.

Guest Michael Jackson

yeah retin is the trick for those little things. I was just using far too much on my forehead, which is a bad thing.

yeah retin is the trick for those little things. I was just using far too much on my forehead, which is a bad thing.