Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:cry::cry: WOW

For the first time in my life I feel like shit with my moderate well not even acne just a few spots and an a occasional pimple or two.

A girl tells me she does not like me because of that I mean its not even that bad...

WOW I feel so badd about myself right now.. :cry:

EVER GET REJECTED CUZ OF ACNE? :cry:

Dont worry about a girl who says she doesn't like you because you have spots! How shallow is she? You don't want to be friends with someone as judgemental and shallow as her. People are horrible sometimes.

Guest Tenshi

zeljo has a point..it's not worth getting upset over..eespecially if it's only 2 spots.. ur 1st reaction should be ot laugh and say "stupid girl"..

A girl tells me she does not like me because of that I mean its not even that bad...

Don't ler her get you down, you'll feel fine in a few days.. I'm glad you even tried. :)

Just keep on rollin', that girl was no good anyway.

big deal...women want a man with confidence and personality, quit cryin like a litte kid and suck it up...rejection is a part of life.

I agree.

It's not the end of the world because some shallow ignorant bitch rejected you. Boo fucking hoo. You're better off without her. If you think that you'd be better off with some like that, as opposed to not being with someone like that, then you're just as stupid as her. Really, it's obvious which is better for you. Stop being so shallow minded. Tell her to eat a dick, and get on with your life, without her.

I did the math and if I were to ask two women per day if they want to have sex with me, I wouldn't even go through one percent of the women in the world by the time I was dead... the point being that we're all expendable. Go find another lady friend, there's plenty of them.

She acutally said something about your acne? That is messed up for sure, such a total bitch doesn't deserve anyone anyway. Even if that is the reason, still make something up, don't be rude.

I did the math and if I were to ask two women per day if they want to have sex with me, I wouldn't even go through one percent of the women in the world by the time I was dead... the point being that we're all expendable. Go find another lady friend, there's plenty of them.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

It's just the stigma attached to Acne that makes you feel shit about this rejection, especially considering yours is very mild. If this girl rejected you because you had skinny legs, you'd have laugh at her and gone to look for someone better. Suck it up.

it's already been said, but don't let one girl make you feel bad. who the hell does she think she is, anyway? nobody is perfect. it would be one thing if she just blew you off, but it really wasn't necessary to mention acne.

Guest Akira

i sometimes wish i was a woman, it is so much easier to be attractive. Make up can make even the most homely of girls look hot, and men have very low standards so its so easy to meet someone, women are stupid, they have an unrealistic critieria and want everyone to look like they're on the OC.

I wouldn't worry about the girl that turned you down man, everyone gets rejected now and then, for worse resaons than a few spots too (Skin colour, religion, etc)

Don't sweat it, if it makes you feel better just pretend she needs your bone marrow to survive.

:cry: :cry: WOW

For the first time in my life I feel like shit with my moderate well not even acne just a few spots and an a occasional pimple or two.

WOW I feel so badd about myself right now.. :cry:

EVER GET REJECTED CUZ OF ACNE? :cry:

OMG! she musta been a right bitch! i hope u told her where to shove it! god i hate people like that who judge because of spots, i got bullied for years at school from mine, dnt let her get u down, majority of girls aren't that shallow! trust me! xxx

HAHA...whats the equation for that again?

Psh, no equation, but the math was roughly:

Say I live to 50. I'm 18 now, so 50 - 18 is 32. So I have 32 years, that's 11,688 days. Now, say I ask 2 women a day -- that's 23,376 women in my lifetime. Women are about half the world's population, so that's 3,248,162,830 of them. 23,376 of 3,248,162,830 is 0.00000719% of all the women in the world. The percentage of women I'd consider very attractive is pretty high, probably around 20%, so I can afford to randomly ask for sex from many many many people.

(If I were to ask, say, 20 people a day, that would still only be 0.0000719% of all women in the world, 200 a day would only be 0.000719%, etc.)

So again, the point being - there's plenty, plenty, plenty fish in the sea.

(correct my math if I made a mistake anywhere -- I was using my crummy pc calculator to do this on)

-------------------

And like Rosier said - there's a future to look forward to. I've been rejected on at least a dozen occasions, but your efforts are bound to pay off... or at least mine did.

That's true, but you're forgetting in North America there's only about 1/20th of those women in total... And of those 150 mil of women, let's say.. Only 80 mil or so are in the range that is within 18-40/50...

And out of those 80 mil, if you find 20% attractive.. It narrows it down to 16 million women, doesn't it...

So say you ask 200 women a day out of 16 million: that's 14.6% or so.. It's a pretty big chunk...

The conclusion is, you're not going to be asking out 200 women a day. If you are, you'll get laid at least 5 times a day.

If you're just an average looking guy, and you go out.. with a line like "hi, i know you're honry.., wanna fuck?" You will get more cooch than you can imagine..

I have tested this last summer, and the results were astonishing... Out of something like 170 women i've asked, I've had sex with 3-4 while about 15-16 said yes/maybe... Me and my friends did a whole experiment on this thing.. It was great.. The other 12-13 girls i haven't slept with was because i blew em off last minute or they flaked on me .. whatever though it's still good..

You can't belive how litle time it takes to ask 170 women if they want to fuck with you.. The first 3-4 are hard, after that it gets really easy and almost comically..

^^^ absolutely right. I can't stand the dating thing, so this is basically what I do, and it's worked a few times in my short life (though I really only do it every once in a while, for my own reasons -- when I have the means I'll do it all the time).

I told a girl in one of my classes that the only reason I'm talking to her is because I wanted in her pants -- and she liked the idea. It worked like magic.

It also goes back to confidence -- most men and women aren't willing to come out and say (what I believe) what they really want. Someone who outright says what they want is quite confident and subsequently attractive to many, even if the pervert is ugly (like me).

(but then there's the relationship type of person, who this won't work for at all)

Gee, if my fiance (the guy I've been with for SIX YEARS) had walked up to me and asked "You're the 170th woman I've asked........the last.......wanna fuck?"

..........I'da laughed at him, walked away, and he'd be alone.

Poor pick-up line, that is. Although, a friend of mine did say "The odds, however, are good that out of 1,000 women, at least one will say yes. Sure, she might have bad breath, herpes, and be crack-head, but someone will say yes."

If that's what yer after.

Gee, if my fiance (the guy I've been with for SIX YEARS) had walked up to me and asked "You're the 170th woman I've asked........the last.......wanna fuck?"

..........I'da laughed at him, walked away, and he'd be alone.

Poor pick-up line, that is. Although, a friend of mine did say "The odds, however, are good that out of 1,000 women, at least one will say yes. Sure, she might have bad breath, herpes, and be crack-head, but someone will say yes."

If that's what yer after.

Yeah, it's not really a relationship-starter. That's not what I'm after at this point in my life.

But if you just want some... physical contact with someone, just come out and say it. I don't think playing 'the dating game' is worth the time if that's all you're after.

(the four girls I've been with in my short life from being completely honest have been decent to good-looking - only one was really a 'village bicycle,' if you know what I mean.)

Ah. I apologize, then. I was hasty on the snarkiness. While I'm not sure "wanna fuck" is a good pick up line, I'll admit to there being far different rules for a physical relationship than for an emotional one.