Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

An open letter to Neutrogena

Hi everybody. I spoke with Neutrogena Corporate Headquarters today. They requested that I send them a proposal regarding how I would like to work with them in order to get a large, economy sized 2.5% benzoyl peroxide produced.

In the letter, I will add a link to this thread, and will tell them some of the visitors to Acne.org have added their opinions and lent their support to this cause.

Please post below and help let Neutrogena know that a larger size would benefit all!

-Dan

A larger size would be SO MUCH better...After all the size the offer now I go through in 5 days, and it turns into a real expensive habit. So, I think an econo size would be benifical to all as well

A larger size would save the hassel of buying and keeping all these little tubes. Also hopefully the price would be lower because this new larger BP is bought in bulk.

Guest fatman_uk

Exactly what Ani said... instead of goin to the store constantly it'd be GREAT to have a larger size, i mean come on... the less we spend on gettin to the store... the more we can spend on BP, right? lol

An when the hell are you guys gonna ship your On-The-Spot to the UK? I wanna try it instead of the Oxy brand. O:)

-Gaz

a larger tube of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide would be amazing... would save me some time walking from my house to the near shopper's drug mart... :(

I'm sure more people ( who aren't currently using Neutrogena) would be willing to switch if it came in a larger, more affordable package. I love the on the spot treatment and it would be great to have a tube that lasted longer than a week. It's the best BP I've used and would be even better at a cheaper price!!

If you made a larger economy size 2.5%, I'd use more of it. The small tubes are expensive for college boys like me and I end up not using as much as I would like.

A larger tube of On the Spot would be greatly appreciated by many. You need to take advantage of the market that Dan has created. If you check the message boards, you will find that the people that now use On the Spot, as well as many of your other products, range in age from 11 to 60. Further, many users do not post on the boards but gather info on what products to purchase.

Since using On the Spot is now part of my daily routine a larger size would help alleviate my constant search for this product as it is usually sold out.

The little tubes of BP are gone within a week or two, so running to the store all the time is such a hassle. I would LOVE an economy size of BP to last me for a while, it would save me and everyone else a lot of time!

Guest T.M.

Bigger size would be good. Also any chance of starting to sell it in the UK?????

yeah!!!! a bigger size!!!!!! :D

I live in Mexico!!!!! and I have to go to the US every two weeks for about three of those tubes!! and it only lasts like about 2 weeks! thats sick!!! it would be the best thing since sliced bread!!!! =P~

I would go to the US once every two weeks and bring a big tube :( and it would last the same :) .

it would make my life so diferent!!! sometimes I have to wear Clearasil :D and that sucks!!! even Clearasil has more BP!! but it really sucks :( !

please help us :-({|=

Larger sized BP tubes would take away from the everyday hassle and embarassment of walking up to the store counter with 10 seperate On the spot treatment bottles.

But rather buying 1 large one.

I love the 2.5% BP On the Spot! however, I'd like to see it in a larger size as i go through a tube a week. I would love to buy the stuff in greater quantity as it is such a great product. A larger tube at a more economical price would also help Neutrogena outsell every other brand on the drugstore shelves!!!! :(/

I am presently a satisfied Neutrogena On-the-Spot 2.5% BP customer who purchases at least 2 tubes per week. If a larger, more economical size of quality 2.5% BP becomes easily available from a different company, then I will no longer be a Neutrogena 2.5% BP customer. If Neutrogena comes out with the larger size, then I would be happy to stick with Neutrogena. Neutrogena is one of the few companies who has figured out that 2.5% is the ideal concentration for BP treatment and I appreciate Neutrogena's wide availability in stores.

So, Neutrogena, I believe it would be in your best interest to lead the way with a larger size of 2.5% BP! Good luck vs your competition! Remember, the first-mover often wins!

PLEASE produce the larger size Benzoyl Peroxide cream at a more affordable price, I as well as others I'm sure will buy it.

I am currently spending close to 30 dollars a month buying 6 tubes of the stuff, and a larger economy priced tube would help out a lot. Thanks.