Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Modernly Amused

Does anyone actually like the redness BP provides?

My face use to be reddish-tinted from the BP, and now I've been using the Neosporin routine.. and the redness is gone and I miss it. :eh: Maybe it's just me.... but my skin wasn't really THAT red when using BP. It actually gave me a bit of color, which I liked.

Does anyone feel the same way? :lol:

My face use to be reddish-tinted from the BP, and now I've been using the Neosporin routine.. and the redness is gone and I miss it. :eh: Maybe it's just me.... but my skin wasn't really THAT red when using BP. It actually gave me a bit of color, which I liked.

are you serious? lol

Maybe Brandy should change her name to "Hurtful Person" because she sure did hurt my feels! :(

I'M GOING TO PUT MY FACE IN A POT OF BOILING WATER NOW!! Maybe I can get some redness then! Hmph!

Maybe Brandy should change her name to "Hurtful Person" because she sure did hurt my feels! :(

I'M GOING TO PUT MY FACE IN A POT OF BOILING WATER NOW!! Maybe I can get some redness then! Hmph!

:eh::doh:

I know what you mean, sometimes it makes like my cheeks a little red at the top and it just looks like rosiness. But then other times it's red in the wrong places lol

My skin doesn't go red, is has a slight sun kissed look when I use BP, like I've been in the sun all day, so I actually like it.

Though it only lasts for teh first few days, then my skin returns to normal as it gets used to the NP

aww, I'm sorry, honestly it was just a joke, I'll remove it though.

Awwwwe Brandy, I was just joking around with my response! I knew you were just being silly. No harm done :) *muah!*

that's good! I was worried I had really hurt your feelings. :D

When I was using 10% BP I HATED it... then when I switched to 2.5% I still had slight redness, but not as severe and more around my cheeks. It gave a nice little blush, but I already have one naturally. Sometimes it was annoying, other times flattering.

Nowadays, still using a low dosage of 2.5% BP, I don't have any redness or itching... dryness only occurs right after I wash my face. And it is extremely mild.

But I do miss that redness... heh. Maybe not.

I kind of like the darkness/redness under the eyes it creates, as stupid as it sounds. I think it adds a little bit of toughness/worn down/hardened teenager look. I know, how INCREDIBLY PATHETIC of me. But it's the truth.

Guest PokaHotAz

:ninja: i kinda like the redness too.... im naturally very pale , so its a bit of a chnage :)

i remember when i used to be clear , i used to do the 3 steps of proactiv because it irritated my skin a bit and made it red...but id use it like once in a blue moon... just to give me some color when i wanted to go w/o make-up ...

im so weird

i HATE it. My skin is super sensitive (due to genetics) and when i use bp, even if its just once my skin gets super red. :( It seriously does suck. If my face wouldent get red from bp, then i would use it all the time. Cuz it kept me clear.

I dislike it primarily because it makes it seriously difficult to get concealer to match. I went into MAC and the salesperson took one look at my (completely zitless) face and said "Hmm, I can see you're going to be difficult for me." Everything looks light because my cheeks are reddish and concealers are not red -- but darker ones look too brown.

Actually bp shouldnt make your face red. If it does it means the bp is staying on your face way to long. Your skin hits a saturation point after that who knows what your doing to your skin. Different shades of color sounds scarry to me. And tons of red skin gee. Will be ready for skin transplants soon at that rate. If you want red skin go outside and get sunburn now thats redskin. :wub:

Beyondclear the better regimen

http://www.beyondclear.cjb.net