Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Jay-

The Scheibner Laser!

Hi cubsfan,

how is your tx going? can you update us with your improvement?

Someone onmakeupalleyc.com was rvaing about Green Peel by Dr.Schrammek. For acne skin you will need 6-8 treatments, each a month aprt it seems. It will completely remove hyperpigmentation and will improve scars too.....I am considering this but i might have to wait for another month.......

Exoderm (phenol) is a desperate last resort, at least to me. I think I would try it if I were very badly scarred and seriously contemplating suicide. I mean, in that type of scenario, I wouldn't have much to lose. But otherwise, it's too much of a risk.

Who on here recieved PKs b4 and after photos?

She mentioned a 'dear friend' who she would share results with and who would validate all she said on Voy.

i HAVE HAD MANY TREATMENTS WITH ADRIANNA OVER THE YEARS ALTHOUGH SHE HAS HELPED MANY PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS SHE HAS ALSO DISFIGURED SOME .MOVING PREMISES 4 TIMES IN THE LAST 3 YEARS BEING EVICTED AND LOCKED OUT OF RENTAL PREMISES DUE TO NON PAYMENT .ADRIANNA STILL HAS PETHADINE AND ALCOHOL PROBLEMS FUTURE PATIENTS BEWARE, DO YOUR HOMEWORK AS I FOUND OUT THE HARDWAY..............

Dr Adrianna Scheibner has engaged in illegal activities against former patients and staff. Some of these misdemeanors include extortion, blackmail and theft.. Scheibner blantantly defies the Federal Court of Australia refusing to compensate victims of her laser. Amidst reports and photos of Scheibner mixing it up with the rich and famous. Scheibner is pictured on the Internet attending a private ski party in the après and attending an exclusive Sue Wong fashion show. Yet Scheibner has declared herself bankrupt in America to escape paying her victims and her taxes to the IRS. Scheibner has commenced bankruptcy in Australia as victims line up to sue her. Why has Scheibner not been prosecuted and her passport confiscated. Every time the authorities close in on Scheibner, she flees the country. Media are aware Scheibner has been intentionally removing expiry dates from her skin range showing expired April 2005. Scheibner continues to charge, distribute and sell these products and is practicing illegally with no registration in Sydney under an alias name. Scheibner has produced false documents and questionable people posing as lawyers. Please beware and protect yourself from Scheibner. Scheibner is the master of lies and deception putting on the child-like angelic voice and mannerisms to gain your trust. Scheibner intentionally targets her victims who are already fragile, knowing that even after the money has been handed over she will never be pursued as these victims are intimidated and threatened. Sources on this site state this has happened to many, meanwhile Scheibner is heading to the UK.