Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest Tenshi

i remember a few years ago i was in a club with a guy and he asked me out, this was a dark club...and he was black .. and i said yes..i remember going out into the daylight and he had cystic acne on his cheeks..aswell as bad scarring.. but he was so good looking it didnt matter.. im sure he noticed my acne too.. which was only mild at that point.. but he turned out to be married..lol i laugh now because life is often like this for me... :wall: i guess i have many things i need to learn about ppl and myself still.

lol. FASB. Well I've been out with a couple girls this last week and I've met them both through the same friend of mine. Both nice and all but wondering if it's a sympathy thing. I'm perfectly fine being single and it has been only a month or so, but my friend is kinda makin a big deal out of it, Valentines day comin up and all. Thoughful I guess but she is gettin annoying. not the worst problem to have. lol.

Geez, and I thought I was angry at men.

Look Pizzafaceer and Pizzagirl (same person), yes, some men suck. Alot. The men who've raped me suck.

And some women suck. My mother, who stayed married to one of my rapists after he admitted it, sucks.

But I deal. You should, too.

No, REALLY??? WOW, and I thought I had everyone fooled when I had to make this new screen name which is almost identical to the last.

Can you give my IP out too for everyone moderator of the year? Or are you going to resort to saying I have a mental illness now too.

Guest Tenshi

Geez, and I thought I was angry at men.

Look Pizzafaceer and Pizzagirl (same person), yes, some men suck. Alot. The men who've raped me suck.

And some women suck. My mother, who stayed married to one of my rapists after he admitted it, sucks.

But I deal. You should, too.

No, REALLY??? WOW, and I thought I had everyone fooled when I had to make this new screen name which is almost identical to the last.

Can you give my IP out too for everyone moderator of the year? Or are you going to resort to saying I have a mental illness now too.

IPB Image

Pizzagirl, stop..ur hurting my eyes... :hand:

If a girl is ugly, then she'll probably "settle" just because she knows she can't afford to be too picky. If she's pretty, then she'll probably treat you with contempt. Such is the tendency of humans(Darwin 3:16 Origin of Species).

This thread is gold. I bet pizza face girl has just started college or something and has been learning all these long words in her psychology classes. She's putting them to good use on here!

....oh and do we really need to hear if people have been raped or not? I really hate the way girls drop it into conversation "oh I've been raped". Being raped must be an extremely traumatic experience which would leave me mentally scarred for life. It is definitely something I wouldn't bring into everyday conversation, let alone the internet.

This thread is gold. I bet pizza face girl has just started college or something and has been learning all these long words in her psychology classes. She's putting them to good use on here!

....oh and do we really need to hear if people have been raped or not? I really hate the way girls drop it into conversation "oh I've been raped". Being raped must be an extremely traumatic experience which would leave me mentally scarred for life. It is definitely something I wouldn't bring into everyday conversation, let alone the internet.

I doubt she's in college. Sounds more like someone in middle school or something. You're giving her a bit too much credit.

And about the rape issue...well, I agree. It's not something that I would throw out there. Kind of blindsides people. Not that I don't feel bad for you, because I do. I can't imagine going through something so painful...however, when brought up...it makes it hard to really respond to what has been said. It's like throwing down egg shells at the feet of the reader who wishes to respond.

lol - Interesting I am guilty of bringing up my history at every turn. I, too, use my history as an example. Acne has never brought me gut-wrenching pain. But my history has. So I share what I know on what I know, since pain is universal.

Don't be uncomfertable about the fact that I was raped. I'm not. (well, usually!)

Girls ARE way more understanding than most guys-- it just depends on if the guy's willing to accept the girl(guys seem to be more highstandards). At least that's the way I think of it. But then you see those shockers in the street where there's this totally hot guy/girl with a.....nowhereneargoodlooking guy/girl.

Or in the gossip rags!

Christie Brinkley & Billy Joel (okay, didn't last)

Paulina Porizkova & Ric Ocasek

Kate Hudson & whatever his name is

This turned to an entirely different topic lol. But yeh i do agree wiht somone who posted before tat u should ask somone who has had flawless skin cuz when the post was on topic the girls said tat they can basically sympathise with the guy so its an entirely different animal to somone who is lik wtf is acne?