Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
civ2

The past few months I've only had breakouts the left side of my face...

I used to have moderate acne and am down to mild acne now. For the past few months, I might have had an isolated zit or two on the right side of my face, but nothing too bad. On my left side, however, it seems like I'm getting a couple new ones every week or so. Is this progress? I'm thinking it might be from me sleeping on the left side of my face, but I usually try to sleep on my back and I really don't think I sleep on my left side any more than my right.

I used to have moderate acne and am down to mild acne now. For the past few months, I might have had an isolated zit or two on the right side of my face, but nothing too bad. On my left side, however, it seems like I'm getting a couple new ones every week or so. Is this progress? I'm thinking it might be from me sleeping on the left side of my face, but I usually try to sleep on my back and I really don't think I sleep on my left side any more than my right.

Try changing your pilowcase every night... Silly as it seems, this has made a huge difference!!!

I actually have the same problem. .I used to break out all over but recently it's just been on my left side so I assumed it was from sleeping on my side which I wasn't entirely sure if I did all the time but I posted a question about it and I got replies back like "change your pillow case once a week" or "if you're hair hangs in your face and you use styling products, etc. it could irritate your skin." I try to keep my hair out of my face as much as possible and sleep on my back if I can help it and now it's not such a big deal. . maybe it just takes time. .I've been on the regimen for 5 months. .hopefully it all works out!