Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Part of the reason I've been missing church a lot is because of my acne, and my mom told a girl I like that this is why I have'nt been coming(thanks mom ](*,) ). Now that she knows I have'nt been coming because of my vanity and not some real sickness, I feel so nervous to go back and see her; but I'm going to tommorrow. I'm not really asking for any help, because I know she kinda likes me and that she'll understand. I just wanted to vent that out.

ohh well if this make you feel better, i read it.

and honestly if a girl really likes you, acne wouldn't be anything to her, unless she's realllllllllllllllllllllllly vain.

don't worry... if the gurl you like doesn't like you for your acne... damn... she ain't the one. sorry if that was a little harsh

yup,if she doesn't like u becoz of the acne thing, then i dun think she is ur type..

get over it n find other target O:)

Part of the reason I've been missing church a lot is because of my acne, and my mom told a girl I like that this is why I have'nt been coming(thanks mom  ](*,) ). Now that she knows I have'nt been coming because of my vanity and not some real sickness, I feel so nervous to go back and see her; but I'm going to tommorrow. I'm not really asking for any help, because I know she kinda likes me and that she'll understand. I just wanted to vent that out.

I know this is kind of late, but it's great that you are going to church despite your acne. If she really likes you, acne shouldnt matter! Hold on to girls like that, they are really, really, truly rare. At least here anyways. #-o

Thanks for your posts everyone-it went very well at church :)/ She came up and hugged me, then before church began we walked and talked. It was surreal because a lot of the cleared-skin guys fancy her, but she prefered me to them. Of course this isn't why I go to church but it was nice to be liked by an unconceited beauty O:)

Thanks for your posts everyone-it went very well at church :)/  She came up and hugged me, then before church began we walked and talked. It was surreal because a lot of the cleared-skin guys fancy her, but she prefered me to them. Of course this isn't why I go to church but it was nice to be liked by an unconceited beauty O:)

That's good to hear, pimp! Now, im jealous of you. Hmm, maybe I should go to church.. :)

PS- Is she hot?? 8-[

Yes she is very hot, and so is her mom. That's a good indication for her future, and maybe mine. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<