Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D@n

When your pimples get flaky...

Some, but not all of my pimples are currently becoming flaky and kinda scabby. Most of them are around my temples.

For whatever reason most of my pimples don't have that usual stinging pain if u touch them anymore. However, all pimples are still visible except for the ones that have pretty much gone under the skin and turned into cysts.

Does this mean my accutane is working?

I noticied after I had a pimple (im my case cyst) on accutane, it did leave a very dry/scaley patch where it was. THe skin flaked off and great skin was under it.

I'm just staring my 4th month and I'm 100%clear. My skin looks fantastic!! I cannot believe how great it looks. The only side effect I've had is slightly dry lips. Lip balm takes care of it just fine.

Good luck.

I noticied after I had a pimple on accutane, it did leave a very dry/scaley patch where it was. THe skin flaked off and great skin was under it.

This is what happens to me... only a week later they start popping up again... and 4 days later they turn into scaley patch and flake off... than repeat the cycle...

How long till they just flake off for good and it's over!?!?!

Mine got flakey, they go away after 2 days typically

dude you started around the same time i did. Did you get a rash on your hands too?

mine got scabby. just be careful with your skin. try to let it heal or you WILL come out with some scars. I can remember a few scabs that kept coming off and i have scars there. Just be very very very gentle with your skin and try to let the scabs heal. Maybe try some neosporin.