Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not asking you to be a lawyer. I'd have thought common sense would indicate that your initial statement - 'wine makes you thin' would be completely false.

'Wine isn't as fattening as beer' is a much more sensible conclusion. Glad that's settled!

Hey-Dangermouse, I see you take fish oil pills....what does that do and how do you like it?

fish oil reduces immflamation and stuff.

And yes, coke can/ affect your skin because of how much sugar is in it. Sugar is one of the things that everyone pretty much agrees will aggravate your skin. Sugar is bad. That and milk.

no alcohol does not cause acne. dont worry about it should be the last thing your worried about. Just dont go dousing your face in the stuff cuz then youll have more dire issues than acne...

basically everyone likes a drink or too...and we all dont want to think it causes our acne. cause that would suck....BAD! i really enjoy a beer. but if i could give it up for a clear face then i would, but will be a littel sad about it lol

I searched this topic because I wanted to see if liver damage was discussed. I have been reading more and more that liver damage can be related to acne, and alcohol damages the liver... so by chain rule there would be a cause and effect here?

Most of the testaments of "no it doesn't cause acne" seem to be in reference to SHORT term causation.